A Letter from Daddy Dearest

Draco POV.

      The last night went perfect. Hera said yes and the date was amazing. We were a little shocked about our guests that was watching but what did I expected after I told them.

  Common Room 🐍🖤💚

"Good Morning." Hera say coming from her room.

"Good Morning" I say looking at how happy she is.

  "We see last night went well then." Pansy says walking past us walking out of the common room to breakfast

  "You're blushing, bro." Blaise says to me following Pansy

  "Come we're going late for breakfast." I say holding my hand out to Hera.

   "Okay." She's taking my hand and kissing me on the cheek.

  As we walked to breakfast, there was some noisy people staring. Honestly I've kinda gotten use to it. Some times I wonder why they stare. Is it because we're even together or are they wondering why she's still with me.

    "Hey, isn't that's the happy couple." Cedric says as we come sit with them.

   "Mr. And Mrs. Malfoy." Pansy says overly excited about it all.

I've seen and heard girls gets excited about this type of thing because it's cute and romantic but they can dial down a bit.

   "So how did the rest of the night go?" Luna asks

   "It went very well." Hera says

  "What did you you guys do? What happened after we left?" Cho says asking too many questions

  Hera looked at me then answered, "We didn't do much." She says not saying much.

"Draco, What happened?" Cho asks poking for answers

"We did something special that's between us." I say answering

   After that the girls let it go but I know it'll come up when they have girl time.
    Then mail came in. All the owls were dropping off letters to newspapers and more. But to my surprise I got a letter. There wasn't a name for who it was from but it was from my address.

       "Are you going to read it?" Hera asks

      "Not now." I say putting it in the pocket of my robes.

     "This is interesting." Pansy says

   "What?" Hera asks

   "That Sirus Black is like every where. He's on the front page of the daily prophet." Pansy says turning the paper around to show us.

   "Yeah he's like wanted everywhere because he's the first for some time to escape Azkaban." Blaise says

  "He's dangerous, booo." I say trying to sound spooky

  Hera looked at me and couldn't help but laugh.

   "But this is serious, he's dangerous." Pansy says

  "Yeah yeah. That's what they say. The real person who's dangerous is the person who broke him out without anyone knowing." I explain

  "That's right Azkaban is surrounded by hundreds of dementors one man couldn't have survived that alone." Hera says agreeing.

  During the rest of breakfast, I saw Hera watching her sister and her friends. I don't know it's like her seeing them together and happy makes her sad or something because she looks down.