Mission: Fire Umbrige

Hera POV.

It's only been days but let me tell you Umbrige is a pain. She walks around with a permanent smile on her face that haunts you. I hate her already.
She's the only teacher that I know that gives detention more than they give actual work. And as we learned theses detentions are one on one, so no one else is there as witness, but we still don't know what she's doing. No one is telling and she hasn't done anything to a Slytherin student.

In Divination Class>>>

As normal Professor Trelawney starts her class off with her rants about the future.

"Is some of the things she says true?" Blaise whispers

"Yeah, one of your friends is a living evidence that this class can help some of us." Pansy says as Blaise still looks confused
"Hera. Her visions." She adds

Blaise just nodded as he looks as he says oh.

"Can anyone read my hand?" Professor Trelawney asks the class

So I raised my hand and she came over to our table.

"Ms. Granger let's hear what you read for me." She says as she gives me her hand.

I take her hand and looks at the lines. Watched her hand as it came to me.

"Well, your hand shows you'll have a long healthy life, surrounded by family and friends..." I started to say until I say something I didn't really plan to, " but that's to be challenged by enemies that comes near."

"Well, that's good, Ms.Granger." Professor Trelawney says as we hear the door fly open.

"Umbrige, what makes you pay me a visit?" Trelawney asks since she is disturbing the class.

"I'm observing each class throughout the week. You know to see how you do. Pretend I'm not even here." Umbrige says

"Alright, next." Trelawney says asking the next student to read someone else's hand.

Through out the rest of the class Umbrige was in everything, making sounds and commenting on everything. She should have detention if anybody.

The good thing throughout these hand readings, I saw a glimpse of someone's arm, Potter's. He has scars on his arm like someone was cutting him like they were writing on them.

Before class ends, Umbrige writes down something and expresses her disappointment. Professor Trelawney tries to fix it with tell her future.

"You are in grave danger. Grave Danger." Trelawney says facing her

"Have a good day." Umbrige says smiling as she walks out of the room.

"Did that just happen?" Blaise asks

"It totally did." I say

"Maybe someone already has this handled since she's in grave danger." Pansy says as we get our things to leave

"So let's make sure their plans carry out then." Draco says

"Yeah,the best thing for everyone is that Umbrige is gone." I say

As we walked to our next class I watched Hermione and her friends, it seems like they were talking about something but I couldn't fully tell. And I would think by now Potter would have found a way to tell Professor Dumbledore. We heard he was off in meetings or something probably trying to figure out how to get Umbrige out the picture.

Next Class, Potions>>>

"Today we'll be reviewing giggle weed potion. Turn your textbooks to page 75...." Professor Snape says starting class.