The Feeling of Being Helpless

Hera POV.

Professor Snape saved him. I'm so grateful. But in that moment I was terrified. I was angry. But also I couldn't do anything.
I was completely helpless......

.............................

" Madam Pomfrey said he's perfectly fine, Pansy." I explained to my friends outside of the hospital wing.

"Then why can't we see him?" Pansy says

"Because they can't have anyone else knowing what happened. They want to keep it between the ones that were involved." I say ashamed of the Professors who agreed to such thing

"So they're just going to cover it up!" Pansy says getting upset. She is like a sister to him.

"Ms. Parkinson and Mr. Zabini aren't you supposed to be somewhere." Professor Dumbledore says walking up behind us.

"We're here for our friend, who by the way was attacked by the boy you see as the golden child." Pansy says to him

"I do apologize for you not being able to visit your friend but you two better be on your way." Dumbledore says

"We're not..." Pansy starts to say but is interrupted by Blaise.

"We'll be on our way. Just don't think we'll forget about this. If Potter was a Slytherin with no doubt he would be punish." Blaise says grabbing Pansy's hand before leaving.

After seeing that they were out of sight Dumbledore finally spoke, "I am truly sorry that this had to happen this way."

"You're only doing what's best for everyone else but like Blaise said he should have been punished the moment after. All this of this is just about keeping Potter as the hero, while we keep playing the roles that we have to play. But I know the truth, Potter had pure hatred in his eyes and he's fighting that little spark that's there because of Voldemort but it seems like he's been wanting to do that for a long time." I say to Dumbledore before walking back in the room with Draco.

He's the only in the hospital wing. It's quite and cold. But I was fighting tears from leaving my eyes because of the sight in front of me. Draco looked numb staring at the ceiling. I don't even know if he knows I'm here.

"Darling, you'll be out of here before you know it." I say sitting on the bed next to him.

I looked for him to answer but he didn't. He didn't even look at me. In that moment I knew everyone who's ever hurt my love will pay.

After awhile I laid there with him. Leaving to his heart beat

..................... ... .. .
(Next Day)

Suddenly he spoke, " I can't do whay they ask of me. I know I've hated Potter for some time but I would never want him dead."

"Draco, everything that happens next isn't on you. And I don't what him dead neither but I would want him to suffer a little first." I say to him

He looks at me puzzle and I answered is question before he got to ask.

"Even if I did see him as a friend, I hate him for what he did to you. I hate how in that moment how I was helpless and I couldn't help you. I was afraid that you...." I explained now crying

"It's okay. I understand but I'm okay now. I'm here and I promise that no matter what I'll fight to be by your side." He says holding me close, "I'm not going anywhere." He says as he kisses my forehead.

We laid there in silence before we knew it was time. Draco's only task wasn't just to deliver the necklace. He was also told to find them a way into Hogwarts from using the vanishing cabinet in the room of requirement.
It was time to let them in.