Where is She

Draco POV.

The next morning after the first event, I realized the stares and looks was turned to me. It was like they had something to say but wouldn't say it.

"You keep on staring how about you spit out what ever you wanted to say." I snap at a Gryffindor boy

"Have you seen the daily profit?" He says

"Of course not, no body really reads that thing." I say

"Well you should, your in it." He says then scurries away

Out of Curiosity I hurried to the great hall to get my hands on one of those papers.

I walk into the Hall and everyone at our table has long faces but Hera looks overly worried.

"Draco, it's not what she makes it to be." Hera says as I pick up the paper off the table

The Girl Who Lives, lives for Drama. Hera Granger was seen sneaking in the Champions tent to see her secret lover, One of Triwizard Champions Cedric Diggory. Such story here, she goes behind her boyfriends back and falls for our maybe the next winner of the Triwizard Tournament. (Picture on the top, pretend Hera is Hermione).

"What do you mean it doesn't look how it seems? Then what is this? Explain this." I say getting upset seeing her with him like that

"She's trying to create drama. And you know it. I'm not cheating on you, Draco. I ..." She says before I interpreted her.

"What? You love me." I say not even thinking of the words that I'm saying.

"Draco, you know I do." She says as tear falls from her eyes

Before I said anything else, I left. I can't deal with that at the moment. At first I thought I had to worry about Potter but it's Cedric. Cedric Diggory. It's probably that he's all in the spot light and a champion or whatever.

"Draco!" I heard as I walked back to the common room

"What?!" I say answering to whoever it is. It sounds like Blaise.

"Dude, slow down. And talk to me man." He says

"I'm not in the mood for talking, Blaise." I say continue walking into the common room

"Draco, stop." He says right behind me

I turn around to hear what he has to say, " Go ahead, what do want to say?"

"Draco, you need to calm down and think about this. Hera would never do that to you, man. She loves you and you know that. Don't let yourself ruin what you have with her over a stupid paper." Blaise explains

"But...." I began to say

"She's in there crying, man. Hera is girl that wouldn't give up on you, why do the same to her?" Blaise says beginning to walk away, "Do whatever man, but don't be upset if she doesn't forgive you."

"Forgive me?" I asked confused

"You flat out showed her that you don't trust her. It hurts to know the person you love doesn't trust you." He says and leaves out the common room.

Looking back at how she looked at me. She literally was scared about how I would react. Worried that I wouldn't believe her and that's exactly what I did. For a minute I let my anger take over and not even think about it.
I went into my room to calm down before I went back out to find her. I can't be in a mood trying to talk to her. I sat down on my bed and looked down to the ring that's on my finger. It's the exact same one I gave to Hera when I asked her to be my girlfriend. She never takes it off.