The Beginning of Year 4 pt.2

Draco Pov.

     The summer has been interesting to say the least. After father coming back everyone has been acting normal like nothing even happened. It's alittle creepy that I try to stay in my room as much as possible.

      "Draco" my mom says knocking on my door

      "Yes!" I answer

    "Your father wants to speak to you." She says opening the door. " He's in his office."

    "Okay." I say thinking of a thousand reasons why.

    She nods and leaves out the room.

Just her facial alone has me questioning what I'm in for.

   I walked down to his office and knocked on the door.

     "Come in, Son." He yells so I can hear him.

      I open the door to him looking at papers and files.

      "Sit." He says putting them down.

   And hurried to sit and kept quiet.

      "Son, I want to apologize for my past actions towards you and Hera. She is a wonderful girl." He starts to say

      "Well, apology accepted but I'm not the one you should be talking to. You should be saying this to Hera. You tried to...." I said and I think I said too much

       "Shut it!" He yells stopping from continuing.
        "I think Hera would be a nice addition to the family, don't you think. You and her the next generation of our family."

     "Yes, father. But why the change of heart?" I said keeping it short this time.

      "Things have changed. Things will change and we have to be ready for them." He says keeping the question still in the air.

      "And by the way we have been personally invited to sit in the misters box during the championship game. Maybe a change in outfit would be nice. And permanently." Father adds

      "What should I wear?" I ask, not wanting to get in trouble later.

      "How about that suit, we just brought for you." He says

      "Okay." I say waiting see if that's it.

      "That's all you can go." My father says looking at me then the door.

        As I got up I want to say something else but that would have been the wrong move, so I just left and closed the door how it was. And for one thing I surely know is Hera would never want to be apart of what ever plan he has.

       "Did everything go fine, dear?" Mom asks as I'm on my way back to my room.

       "Why does it sound like father's trying to recruit Hera and I into something?" I ask.

     She looked concerned then brought herself back to her composure.
     "I don't know, dear. How about you get ready to go to the championships with your father." She says having a slight smile.

     "Alright." I say leaving her downstairs going to my room.

    I got to my room and put on the suit they brought me a few weeks back. After I couldn't help stare at myself in the mirror wondering what's next and what should I do. Maybe I should have went through with taking Hera's memories of me. At least she wouldn't get pulled into any of this.

    "Boy, come down here, now! We're leaving!" My father yells scaring me out of my thoughts.

Fast Forward to the game>>>