Draco Wake Up

Tw: a mention of blood,

Hera's POV.

With the weight and pressure on us all. I Don't wish this type of suffering on no one. Specially after what I seen it do to my boyfriend, my friends and even me.
It changes you until the person you once knew is just a shadow of an existence. It can instill fear until you are fear itself. It can make you question every decision you ever made.
Overall it can make you do anything or everything in your power to survive. Others give up....

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Draco is going to hand off the necklace today. He found some girl that he believes is stupid enough to deliver something she has no idea why or what it is.
While he's doing that I'm deciding what our next move is because if this assignment goes well. We'll be losing our chances of likely winning this battle.

"Where are you going? You look up to something." Pansy says watching me leave the common room

"I'm saving our chances of staying sane at the end of the day." I say leaving

As I walk down the hall, everyone watched me as I passed by. It wasn't like before when they would look at me werid. Now each time I look back at them they try to act like I didn't catch them.

"What are you looking at? Huh?" I say getting irritated causing them to run out the hallway.

I realized what the look on their face was. The look is fear. They're scared of me.
For second I took it as I had some type of power over them, until I snapped back to reality.

I'm not actually the Dark Twin. It's just a story. Just a story. A story that's becoming very similar to Hermione and Me.

I continue until I get to the entrance of his office.
"Lemon Bum Drop." I say causing the steps to appear.
As I got to the main door I heard, "Come in Ms. Granger."

I open the door to see Professor Dumbledore standing next to his desk, near Flawks.
"How do I owe this pleasure, Ms. Granger?" He says finishing feeding Flawks.

"Just an curiosity what's your plans for Potter?" I say boldly

"Excuse me. Could you explain yourself." He says taken back by shock

"I have a friend, let's say, has plans that I don't want to follow through. He hates Potter, and I think you already know that. Potter scared his ego terribly. But little does he knows going after Harry Potter will lead to his own demise. Am I right?" I say sitting at the chair infront of his desk.

"Your a brilliant witch Hera. You have sight like I ever seen before but I don't know what your talking about." He says sitting at his desk acting like he has no idea what I'm talking about.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. I touched one of the other objects along with Potter that's supposed to be destroyed. I saw him with the other things his soul attached to." I say try to see if I can get an answer out of him

"They're called horcruxes. It separates the soul, potentially protecting it but also destroying the little part still attached to the original host. Each horcrux can also potentially locate the other because of their connection. For example Lucius Malfoy only has one so there is no others to find unlike Voldemort has several making it hard but also easier to track down the rest with just one." He says now pacing around his desk.

"If a person is a horcrux does only the part attached to them die or they just die?" I ask for my own benefit knowing I'm in the same place here as Potter.