The Yule Ball

Hera POV.

The day of the ball everyone was running silly like I chicken without it's head. Girls trying to look perfect in their new dresses. Trying to match shoes last minute. The boys nervous if they remember the steps.
I was between common rooms. I'm helping Hermione get ready but also I need to make it back to my dorm for me to help Pansy and also do I can get dressed.

"I think that's it." I say finishing up Hermione hair

"It's perfect. Thank you." She says

"Your welcome, anytime, but I should be going." I say getting the stuff together

"Of course, you need to get back and get ready. You can't have Malfoy waiting." She says as Ginny runs in the room

"Too much makeup or no?" Ginny asks

I laughed bit from seeing her eye shadow a bit smudged, "Sis you can help her with that." I say leaving

I ran back to my room and on the way I was stopped in the common room.

"Where should we wait for you two?" Blaise asks

"At the stairs, near the hall. Hopefully I won't take long." I say rushing because I know I didn't even pick a dress yet.

In my head about it I've been going between two dresses all week. And with the two dresses their two different everything going with it, makeup designs, shoes, accessories.

I walked in my room and I was immediately rushed with Questions.

"Does this dress makes me look fat? Or should I just change the dress? And my hair, up or down? What if he doesn't like it? But then if he doesn't like should I even be going to the ball with him?" Pansy says freaking out

"Pansy Calm down" I say facing her," Anything that you choose looks beautiful and he doesn't see that he's an idiot. And that dress doesn't make you look fat. It looks great."

"Thanks, Hera. I needed that." She says t then realizes, "Hera, you haven't started on anything have you?" She asks

"No. I haven't even pick a dress."I confessing to her

"Pick a dress and I'll do your hair and makeup, hurry." She says and start looking between the dresses, until something caught my eye on my bed.

"What is that?" I ask Pansy as I put down the dresses.

She turns and looks at it, "It's a black box." She says as we looking at this Black box with a nice lace bow wrapped around it.

"Duhh, Pansy. Where did come from?" I ask her

"I don't know really. Just open it and see." She says going back to fixing her hair in the mirror.

I opened it slowly kinda nervous of what's inside. As I opened it I saw the nicest glitter shining so I just took the top off to see this beautiful dress. It's was unbelievable gorgeous.

 It's was unbelievable gorgeous