Gringotts

Hera POV.

      Today we split up to work on our individual tasks. While mines is with Bellatrix. For one I have no idea what we're going to get or put away.

     "You ready darling." She says

      "As ready as I can be." I say

Seconds later we're apparate in front of Gringotts Bank.

      "We're here to put away this." Bellatrix says showing me a little cup.

      "What's so important about it?" I ask as we walk in.

      "Sooner or later others will find out how valuable it is so we have to keep it hidden." She simply says

     So we're standing in front of the main desk. Waiting for the rude goblin to acknowledge us.

      "Excuse me." Bellatrix says getting his attention.

      "Yes, how may I help you." He says looking up from his paper to finally see us. Setting his eyes on us finally got his attention. I Also sensed a bit of fear.

      "I would like to assess my safe please." Bellatrix says handing him the key.

       "Right this way." He says having one of his staff guide us.

        Bellatrix look annoyed from his previous attitude. I could tell she normally got things she wanted when and how she wants it in the past.

      We followed the rude goblin to her safe. Once there she asked him to stay out while we get what we came for.

    "Now this is exactly what we need." She says looking over at a blue velvet case.

    "What is it?" Hera ask

    "A necklace for a special someone." Bellatrix says opening the case

    Hera went to touch the necklace but Bellatrix stopped her. Just before her fingers grazed the gems.

    "You can't touch it ever. Just the wrappings. Tell Draco that as well. This necklace is dangerous." She says staring at Hera making sure she understands.

     "I understand." Hera says

     "One last thing then." Bellatrix says pulling something out of her rope. She pulled out a small goblet.

      "I need you to put this in the highest place possible." She says handing Hera the small goblet.

     As I takes the cup, images flashs in my mind. The goblet, a tiara, a diary, a locket,ring, Nagini, and Voldemort himself. And when I thought that was shocking enough I saw Harry. Harry Potter.

      "Hera!"Bellatrix yells to get me attention.

     Hera snaps to face her.

    "What did you see?" She asks me

     "Nothing much. I think just way it's important why we hide this." I says holding up the goblet.

      I soon cast  wingardium leviosa on the goblet placing it in the highest place in the back.

     "Perfect, my dear." Bellatrix says before casting another spell on it afterwards.

       After we left the Gringotts and started our travels back to Hogsmeade.

       "You give this to Draco and make sure none of you are seen. He is to pass this to someone to deliver to Dumbledore. That's all that needs to be done." Bellatrix says explaining it all to me