The Meeting

Third Person POV.

    After receiving their invitation to the next meeting. Their groups hope was slowly fading.

   Draco, blames himself. Even though there's been no way that it's his fault. He's been beating himself up about it all week. He feels responsible for what's to happen with Hera and his friends.

   Hera on the other hand feels responsible for Draco. Knowing he's not taking any of this too good. She sees there's only so little that she can do for him. And if this all turns out wrong, It'll hurt him more.

   Pansy and Blaise blames their parents. Of course they're parents are involved in with the death eaters, so sooner or later they'll recruit them. They wonder why they're parents would even allow this to happen. Did they really want their kids around you know who?

     If only the people around them cared to pay attention to them. It was like a dark cloud hovering over them but no one could see it but them. Hermione took there werid behavior as they we're stopping or plotting their next terror among the school.

    As the days brought them closer to their next meeting. You could feel the tension amongst the group. Their minds wondering what they're in for. Wondering what the dark lord would make them do.

.....................

   "Come on. They said they're in here." Hera says

   "Wait." Pansy says whispers, stopping the group in their tracks.
   "Whatever happens in here. No one's to blame. We have to do, what we need to. It's the only way to see this ends." She continues

     "Agreed." Hera says

     "Agreed." The rest says

   The group walked in the store they were sent to. As they walk in the owner is sitting at the front desk stiff, barely moving.

     "Straight....in the... back." The man says voice trembling. Keeping his eyes straight ahead.

     They nodded and walked to the back. In the back of the store there was a room where all the death eaters were waiting for them.

      "There's the children." Voldemort says sending a chill in the air.

      The group gather around to sit for the meeting to start.

      "Theses children are our legacy. So I do hope you all welcomes them in our family." Voldemort says circling the table

      "I gather you all here because you are to do great things. Under our guidance you'll be our new generation. Let's start with your assignments, shall we." He continues

     The poor group of kids sitting here hoping for this to soon be over. Voldemort's presence alone scares some of them.

    "Ms. Parkinson you'll be with Mrs. Malfoy. She'll show you what you need to get done." He says stoping in front of Pansy. She just nods

    Then he walks in front of Blaise.

  "Mr. Zabini, you've met Goyle and Crab haven't you. You'll be with them." 

  "Draco and of course you'll be with your father. I do except great things from you."

  "Hera Granger. You have a special task, I hope you make us proud. You'll be with Bellatrix."

    "Now you all know what your doing the meeting is over. Talk amongst the children to set things into place. And you won't be needing me for that." Voldemort says and apparate right in front of us.