These Demons Are Wacky, Some Tacky

I'm back...I'm sorry. Sorta. Eh.

  I get the feeling that she's hiding something, how does she know about my brother...

-

        When she snapped back awake in her body this time, the bag containing the healing vials were dangling off a branch, Himo snatched it and began rummaging through the items contained inside, "Please let it be in here, please let it be in here..." She muttered, finally, her hands enclosed around a small cylindrical flask roughly the size and shape of the bottle Tamayo had given to her should've been. It was old, and she wasn't even 100% sure it would even work anymore, but hoped that maybe medicines like this got stronger over time. Well, it would be her only shot and if she blew it...she didn't want to think about what would happen. There were other ones that she had made herself but they might be faulty, worst case scenario they would accelerate her injuries.

        She pulled it out and it contained a bluish green liquid inside the vial, glowing beneath the moonlight, Himo uncorked it and drank all the liquid inside, then tossed the glass aside, the vial had certainly helped, it felt like someone had just taken her from a winter outside and dunked her into a warm bath. Climbing down was a hazard, of course the concoction had aided her injuries, but they still existed for sure, causing her pain even when she was healing.

At least I'm not dead...yet...

-

        Himo slashed the dragon head and darted away as quick as a grasshopper being disturbed in the grass, soaring into the sky as Mitsuri grabbed him out of harm's way. "Himo! W-what're you doing here fighting, aren't you injured?!" Tanjiro worried, she grimaced and readied her sword to begin fighting, the hilt felt familiar in her hands, however, it was so light the blade seemed to be sending her a message saying: Wield me carefully or I'm taking your head instead of the demon's.

        It was more like using string as a sword really, thin, quick, and can disappear really easily with a dangerous thing attached to it. "You've got some nerve, running around stabbing my friends. Rude...Rude...Rude." She hissed angrily at the demon as she flew by, he recoiled only for a moment but stopped. 'Oh yeah, this one...the annoying one, moves faster than I can see and fights really well. Doesn't matter, she's injured so she'll preform worse. Her technique is really quite strange, she doesn't seem to use any breathing style yet still manages to fight faster than Gykko.'

      "That's real sweet, but I've got some healing items from Miss...-" She cast a glance of distain at the demon glaring back at them figuring it'd be best not to let Muzan, if he was listening, know about Tamayo or Yushiro for that matter. "-you know her, and I made some too so for now they'll keep me from dying on the spot. Not so sure about later but we'll try for about a day." She responded fakingly cheery, clearly Himo was in pain, even Tanjiro could notice that from her knotted expression.

I've caught you up in another fight meant for Hashira...And you haven't even taken the course to be a Hashira...

        "Oh please, I can fight perfectly well. Or as I'd like to think, so shove it will you?" She read his expression which held worry and guilt for once again dragging her into another fight, "N-no! I'm not doubting your fighting abilities! Just...be careful..." He sighed, after she'd just had an exhausting mission right beforehand where she had gotten injured even before this fight. Her expression changed to propose the idea she was fine, but he knew it was fake as she shifted from side to side like the ground was too soft as she tried to save herself from quite literally collapsing on the spot. 'God I love the shit out of you.'

        He had seen her moving around much slower than usual and didn't think much of it, but then realized she was injured, now he'd caused Himo to get injured further, the evidence of that was dripping down her arm, and now problems like internal bleeding might even end up killing her. At the same time, it must've been the pain that was keeping her slowed down since she usually moved faster than an arrow could fly from a bow. "Hey, you! Your pranks went too far there! I'm gonna take Nezuko-Chan and Genya-Kun back now!" Mitsuri shouted boldly towards the demon.

        He noticed however, she has more veins snaking along her face and more if an intense look, added to that, she had a new mark. It looked like someone had decided to burn her face, it was curved like a moon and looked almost if someone had placed the outline of fire on her face. Eerie in that it was quite similar to his, though that had never been there before in his several years of knowing her, even when he and Genya had left her by the tree, she hadn't gotten that mark. So what was up?

Those weren't there before....

Hey wait a minute, isn't that the girl who talked to me through intruding my head?...

        "I only take orders from one person in this world, shut your mouth harlot*." It shook off the feeling and replied towards her statement unconcerned over the fact it was being faced by a hashira, supposedly one of the most skilled sword wielders in Japan. Himo faltered and made a look of confusion towards the last word, clearly it seemed to have had quite the adverse effect on Mitsuri-San, freezing her in place with a mixed look of insulted and angry as her face flushed red, but Himo didn't seem have any idea of what it meant, "Is harlot a bad term?"

*According to google for those of you who don't know the term, Harlot means:

- A woman who has many casual or sexual relationships.

Or:

- A prostitute

Damn, that's some vocabulary lessons with demons rn. Maybe Muzan should've gotten demons teacher jobs. Schooled man smh.

        Tanjiro looked to her, he had forgotten how she'd never learned much slang except for cussing people out and insults. After all, being raised by someone as strict as what he'd heard about her father in the village didn't give her much time to learn many elaborate words for insulting people. Though when it came to name branding, she'd usually just call them some very colourful words, or something along those lines whenever she was mildly upset at them. He'd heard some of the most creative insults from her, but realized she'd never actually heard of words such as harlot, it sounded much more foreign to her than someone from Egypt appearing in Tokyo.

        Bolt of Death, Resonance. Himo snapped back to Mitsuri and dove into fighting along side her, "Kanjiro-San!" He warned. Though using one of her forms, Mitsuri bounced around the attacks quite gracefully to the annoyance of the demon, "Now I'm mad! You may look like a kid but that's unforgivable!" The ground was littered with holes that looked like either a leaf that was a weed leaf, or was a different one. Looked about the same, none of them cared enough because they were avoiding breaking their ankles whenever they accidentally stepped into one.

        'That blade is weird...it's really thin...' Himo noticed while in the air, looking at her blade and comparing it to Mitsuri, who was dancing around the dragon just like her, narrowly avoiding many of the attacks by a few hairs. Her blade was thin and soft, nothing like regular Nichiren swords Himo had seen used by slayers or at least the ones Tanjiro, Himo, Zenitsu, and Inosuke's used did. It looked more like she was wielding a whip rather than a sword to fight. Whereas Himo's sword was just abnormally light like you were holding nothing but Kanroji's was basically a rope that was extremely sharp and could kill demons well. It was like a whip of sorts except you could decapitate people more effectively.

        She was staying on the outskirts while avoiding attacks, and the demon paid her less attention due to the fact she wasn't a hashira just yet, only being Hinoe, while still a threat, wasn't that big of a deal compared to Pillars. Though moving with the same skill, didn't try to encroach on Kanroji's fight while she was wielding that wickedly sharp sword of hers.

        Himo's eyes widened in panic as the fight continued with Mitsuri outmaneuvering the demon by only a few hairs at a time, coming close every time. "Mitsuri-san! For the love of all things slayer and shit, don't cut off his head! It's not going to kill him, that isn't his body from what I sense, don't try to-!" She and Tanjiro both shouted right before it happened. One of the attacks smacked her into a tree for the second time today since she was distracted, yet she still stood up with her sword in hand and moved to still fight, and still stay in the air.

        Mitsuri turned back to look at the two, "That's not his real body!" Tanjiro added, something had gone on while Himo had been watching Tokito, she gave a him a look which held a thousand questions but quickly set them aside.