"Hey I Wrote You a Song!-" *Guitar* "You're a BITCH!"

-

Even her face told Sanemi harshly to fuck off as she landed with the box slung on her shoulder, she gave a mix of looks like she didn't give a shit about you or your existence and anger for her friend being stabbed several times. The pillars looked stunned that she would even try something like this. "I also vouched for Nezuko, I don't think you should go all stabby stabby on her quite yet, you don't murder your suspect before their trial." She said angrily with her hand dripping blood, Sanemi was part of the higher-ups but what did she care, this is a no-no. Tanjiro had given him a headbutt which gave Sanemi a bloody nose to which she mentally agreed that it was rightfully given and again, she'd gladly quit the Slayer Corps before letting either of them die.

Besides, what reason would she have for staying here if her friends died? She had the guts to quit and would if she had to so leaving this Corp wouldn't be a major change, she'd still be able to live until she either dies or gets killed by a demon. The strange thing was that she had managed to wrestle control of the box away from Sanemi without causing any harm, and at the same time looked much thinner in comparison. Her build once again was lying, telling people she was weak when in fact she could definitely hold her own fights.

"Oyakata-sama is arriving!" A white haired child shouted, it was one of the children on the Wisteria mountain that had greeted and sent them on their ways when they had arrived and left. Though Sanemi moved to slam Tanjiro into the ground as a show of "respect", no one moved to attempt the same move on Himo, it seemed none of them would try while she was out of reach and while the head honcho was around.

All of them kneeled in respect, she looked around and did the same despite losing all respect for anyone of authority around here. To take advantage of that, Obanai quickly yanked her from the raised flooring and held her in place to her fury. "We find it most honorable to be in your presence Oyakata-sama. We eagerly pray for much happiness upon you." Sanemi greeted formally despite his brash and violent personality, even he respected this dude to a degree, "Thank you Sanemi." Oyataka replied, while both of his children carefully sat him down.

'Is this Oyataka-sama blind? Or is that a scar, he asked if the sky was blue...maybe he's colourblind?' She wondered but kept it to herself as she stayed on the same platform as the boss. "Let me humbly say, there is a soldier present in the pillar meeting by the name of Kamado Tanjiro who has brought a demon. I would like to explain the scenario so will you allow me?" Sanemi asked, strangely polite from what Himo had just experienced him do when all he'd done so far was stab someone.

"I see. I'm sorry he has surprised you all. I have given my approval for Tanjiro and Nezuko, so I want everyone here to accept them." He said kindly and Himo gave him a mental thanks, though still shifty eyeing Sanemi with a glare sharp enough to cut yourself on, he narrowed his eyes at her and she tilted her head away. "Ah...even though Oyataka-sama wishes us to do so, I am reluctant to give consent." Gyomei replied.

"I also flamboyantly oppose this, I can never accept a demon slayer who brings demons along." Uzui said, Himo glared, was it also directed at her? She was also technically on charge for the same rule being broken by her and yet she seemed to be on the more leniently given punishment end of the scale. "I will abide by all your accordances Oyataka-sama." Kanroji replied positively, again, why she was more tolerable of the pillars, besides, she didn't seem to have much against Tanjiro, Himo, or Nezuko which was kind.

"Either way is fine for me. I'll just forget right away..." Muchiro said in a daze with glazed over eyes still watching the clouds absent-mindedly as the meeting continued, Shinobu didn't respond to the request. "Don't trust them. Don't trust them, we all hate demons to begin with." Obanai hissed, "I respect you from deep within but I can't understand your thinking! I completely oppose this!" Rengoku replied with an optimistic tone and positive smile, like nothing in the world could touch him.