A/N

—————⏁——————————⏁—————

Hello!

— Author+Editor-san here, thank you for finishing this book, it was both fun and hell to write–and edit. Initially it wasn't even supposed to end like this and near the end it had a chance of not even being finished with the lack of motivation along with it, and yet it survived to make its way into this! Hopefully it was fun for you to read and we thank you again for finishing such a book, we bid Himo Sotte and Tanjiro a peaceful time for the rest of their lives and say goodbye as we leave their world.

— Editor-san here. Absolute hell to edit, and on a usually sleep deprived brain did not help. Looking forward to future books that are sure to ruin an already terrible sleep schedule further, giving our regards to these characters.

—••• There's a chance we may make another KnY book with a new character albeit that will likely have much slower updates with new books coming soon that will be updated as well, expect things and new stories like Genshin Impact or My Hero Academia, Haikyuu and others in the future and onwards! We bid you and this book a last and wonderful goodbye.
[As of now yeah we have one planned.]

Fun Thing: Author-san figured Himo should die at some point, but never knew when and her being a demon was decided later on, causing major editing headaches. Initially, we would've kept her dead, to match the canon ending and she never would've saved anyone in the final battle, meaning everyone who should be dead, would be dead. It was a torn idea since it wouldn't match the fact she'd climbed the ranks so fast, Editor-san however fixed the issue by threatening to cry if Genya died...

Almost two full years, it's been a good run.

—————⏁——————————⏁—————

—o「」End Script「」o—

Repeat Dialogue
Replay
End Story<<

Thank You for Playing
Goodbye for Now

Here's to More Books and Stories

❝ Thank You, Again ❞

—————⏁—————

>>[Exit Scene]<<

—————⏁—————
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
⟩»›Please Enter New Script‹«⟨
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

>>Ending Unlocked<<

—An Era Without Strife

—[?????]—

—[?????]—

-

-

-

-

—————⏁—————

E.  N.  D.  C.  R.  E.  D.  I.  T.  S

⟨⟩>>⟩THANK YOU⟨<<⟨⟩