Kokushibou:*Is a Demon* Himo: And I Took That Personally

-

        Sanemi fought quickly, being the Wind Pillar, he moved like a tornado blitzing through a village, meanwhile, Himo desperately began patching Genya up as professionally as Shinobu. "Hey! Look at me, get it through your head or I'm pulling you back down from Heaven, you're not going to be dying by this ugly looking six eyed freak over there, hear?!" Himo shouted, once she tried her best to keep him alive and he wasn't bleeding so badly. She also attempted to run over to Tokito who was stabbed through and bleeding heavily, being hung up on a pillar. Huh. Pillar on a Pillar.

        "Hey, Muich!-" She blocked one of Kokushibou's attacks quite easily. It seemed her anger was keeping her alive so far, but she was in too close of a range and too far from him, even if she went farther, the attacks practically radiating from Kokushibou would be enough of a challenge to avoid. Sanemi was trying not to hit her but clearly he was having a tough time keeping that true while defending himself. He himself had gotten hit in the stomach and was bleeding, so it was giving him a run for his money to be able to do both at the same time.

        Gyomei arrived quite sporadically while impressively swinging his chained mace-axe combination around and spoke sternly. "Shinazugawa, stich that stomach wound up right now. I will take him on while you do that." He somehow managed to turn in the exact direction she was in even though he was blind very impressive, she had to admit. "Help Tokito or Shinazugawa whenever you can. You're the best healer we've got since Shinobu's now gone, Kocho-san is unfortunately dead...." She paused with a strikingly painful pang of grief towards Shinobu's death. Himo had spent some time with her lately and Shinobu had opened up to a very personal matter that made Himo feel even worse. She nodded affirmatively despite the hurt and he began swinging around his mace on a chain, it drew in the air around him like he was making a personal tornado.

They'd been working together for poisons, patching people up after missions, and even joining forced when it came to creating certain substances Ubuyashiki had asked for before his death, Wisteria Poisons, antidotes, how to create them in the first place she'd learned from Shinobu.

        He slammed it into the ground and Kokushibou narrowly escaped by a few centimetres as it demolished the ground next to him where he would've been standing if not for demon reflexes. After throwing both the axe blades end and the mace headed end, the chains wrapped around the six eyed demon tightly, the sword he wielded didn't seem to be able to cut through the pure iron chain.

        Himo forced herself to look away and pulled out medical items for Sanemi, luckily, Genya wasn't dead just yet and was slowly recovering from the shock of having his limbs cut off. "I owe you one...for not letting my brother bleed out and all." Sanemi mumbled sincerely to only her and applied the provided bandages himself with Himo occasionally slapping away an attack or two to defend both from being hurt further. It seemed that she was good at multitasking, especially when it came to helping her patients. A few times she twitched like she was going to try fighting and personally flatten Kokushibou but refrained from doing so, that was some fucking willpower.

        "Don't sweat it, he's a pretty good person in his own right and a good friend of mine at this point. It's also kind of within my interests to keep him alive and it's a medic's job anyway." She spoke and stitched close his wounds easily. "All you need to do now, is be better to him and look after him more."

And after tonight it might be my last...

        "You sound like a fucking unsocialized hut dweller." He pointed out and she rolled her eyes with a hint of a grin despite their situation, but that quickly fell when she spotted Muichiro falling to the ground with the sword pulled out of his body, trying to bind his own wounds futilely. She once again tried running to over to him while avoiding being sliced in half and this time it worked, thank swords! Himo quickly began helping him with the injuries and patching him up as best she could.

        "Sotte, Tokito-san, I hate to ask, but...any chance you could give me a hand-" Genya asked them desperately seeing as he didn't exactly have any of his own, after the encounter with Kokushibou a few minutes prior he was a bit short-handed. He was practically immobile unless he managed to regenerate and heal himself since, while Sotte could stitch up wounds and reattach limbs, she couldn't reattach ones that weren't there...

        "Genya! You're alive.....where's the rest of you?" Tokito asked a bit awkwardly. Even though he wouldn't be bleeding out, it wouldn't be long until those would soak through and he didn't exactly have many more limbs or blood to spare. "You don't exactly pull punches, do you? Hey, over there on the ground... it's a lock of that Upper Moon's hair, you wanna bring it over here so I can eat it?" Genya asked casually like this was a regular morning occurrence he expected them to have down to a T. Honestly...not the weirdest thing to ask during this time in their lives...

"You...you what?-"

        "Takes too long to explain fully, but demon snack, nom nom, equals throwing around trees really easily and kill every demon because strong." She quickly explained while making a partial joke to the fact Genya could throw around trees last time he used this ability in front of her. Terrifyingly amazing. "I'm....hm...Okay, I just won't ask about that for now." Tokito resolved with a confused look.

        "I wanna fight to the end. Protect big bro...don't wanna let him die..." Genya said, "Hey! You won't die either! You will not die here by a six eyed freak, alright?! None of you will, no more or I swear I'll find a way to resurrect you." Himo assured as veins snaked up her face furiously. Even most demons couldn't achieve getting her angry to this level, well done! And her eyes held enough contempt to probably kill Muzan alone with one glare. Wonder if Muzan could have a heart attack on account of Himo filling him with anger and hate....

        She snatched it up discreetly since she was the only one in condition to move, taking a cut to the face which was narrowly her entire face but ignored the blood to quickly helped him eat it. Which was possibly the weirdest thing she'd done ever in her entire existence, and that was saying something considering the fact she had done some fabulously weird things throughout her life thanks to Demon Slaying being her occupation. Sure, it didn't sound weird when he said it but actually acting it out? Feeding a person someone else's hair? Ew. Feeding someone demon hair that coincidentally also came from that same demon they would gain powers from upon consuming? Double Ew + Weird.

Also, since when did Six Eyed Freak over there get a haircut? Was it common or an inconvenience for demons to have long hair considering people like Genya existed? The world would never know.

        Within seconds his limbs burst through the bandages and regenerated back to their full selves which, she regretted using those bandages on if he could've just regenerated that easily. "Are you okay?" Tokito asked since he was staring into space and not responding their voices, alarming to say the least especially as a side effect of consuming demons which she hadn't seen before when he'd snacked on them.

"Well. At least you won't bleed to death which is a minor improvement considering what we're doing about now." She readied her sword and surveyed Kokushibou, then dove into the fight, intentionally driving him away from her two friends.

        "Sotte! Get out of here!" Gyomei warningly shouted at her though she gave a denying tsk and carried on fighting like hell. Surprisingly, she actually did stand her ground compared to such a high ranking demon, dodging his attacks nimbly all while keeping an eye on Genya and Muichiro still recovering on the sidelines. Her eyes sure said that she was working with fury and anger in her system, and Kokushibou, the demon who had injured many of her friends, was about to be put on full blast.

I chose to protect people, if this is the night I die, so be it. People owe Tokito their lives, Himejima, Shinobu, Rengoku, Sanemi, Genya...people owe you their lives. I wish I could've saved a few of you...is that not what a medic is for? For helping and saving?

Sotte-san...I truly owe you and Tanjiro a lot. Even if I was rude in the beginning, I hope you'll remember me as a good person.

This girl...not so bad, she's quick and agile, all that she needs is to be stronger.

Well, he wanted her to be stronger, so stronger she gave him.