Peace Was Never an Option

-

Tomioka.....At least that's what she thought who this guy- no, bitch, was because she remembered him the day her parents got killed, this loser tried killing Nezuko but spare-okay maybe he isn't the worst person ever....but still! Not cool dude.

The pillar disarmed her quickly, her sword skidded to the side, the blade managed to slid, skid, and hit things until it landed blade-point in the dirt which she didn't exactly appreciate the sentiment of since it could dull the blade over time, "So you killed the demon?" He asked, sword still pointed at her as his eyes trailed to the white web patterned haori and slowly disintegrating body and head that was severed from said body.

"Yeah...yeah I did..." She put her hands up like she was being mugged at gunpoint by someone or someone told her to put her hands up, "Hm...you may be better than I expected...and..." Tomioka lowered his sword from her neck and she set down her arms to her sides and retrieved her sword by pulling it out of the dirt, he turned to Tanjiro and Nezuko and seemed to recognize them.

Himo could see in the trees that someone was here and very close to them....And she was unfortunately right, someone in a butterfly like haori leapt out of the trees with a strangely thin nichirin sword. Heading straight for Tanjiro.....and Nezuko..... Tomioka blocked and Himo whirled around and held up her sword defensively too, though was extremely racked in pain as the shock of being spidernapped and dragged through the forest was wearing off, she made sure to keep herself attentive. "Hm...? Tomioka, why did you block me?" She asked sweetly.

The woman then turned to Himo, "Hello there! I see you you also are a slayer, please stand aside and let me kill the demon." With an extremely fake smile. Himo could tell that this person was a higher up rank than her, meaning she could get kicked out if she crossed them....but she also didn't want either of the two siblings behind her to die. Between being part of the Slayer Corps and protecting her friends, she'd gladly quit anyday and that was a fact.

"No. Don't kill them, they're good people and Nezuko hasn't tried killing anyone before, if there's any classification for a good demon, it's her." She explained, though Shinobu merely laugh at her words. "There are no good demons, silly! Now stand aside." Tomioka whispered to Tanjiro and Nezuko while Shinobu couldn't hear them talking. "Can you run?..." The former of the two siblings nodded, and the command was given, "Run!" Himo watched as a girl flung herself forwards to chase them, now that the woman and Tomioka were running after them, she had to follow.

-

After a while, Tomioka restrained Shinobu, the one from before, with his arm. Judging by their features and size, Shinobu is maybe around the 155cm mark and Tomioka is 176.....she was 163! Ha! That meant she was at least taller than this one person...who was strangely short to be honest, like, no offense but Shinobu was pretty dang short.

While she was cheering over being taller than somebody, something shiny and sharp caught her eye so in turn she nabbed it, turns out Shinobu had a hobby of keeping literal knives in her shoes in her spare time, useful but she would've shanked Giyuu if Himo hadn't stopped it beforehand. Wouldn't that also count as hurting your fellow slayers? Maybe Pillars got special treatment or something...

"Bring back Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Himo!" Sho and Tanjiro's crow called above them.

-

The injured and dead would be carted away from the forest, Tomioka and Himo came along without a struggle, both had just violated the rules of the Corps, Tomioka for siding with the demon and Himo for also travelling alongside the two Kamados and thereby qualifying her as travelling with a demon as well. The meeting started and Tanjiro, along with Himo and Tomioka, were on trial for....treason? Maybe, she didn't know but protecting someone who literally didn't do anything sounded like it shouldn't be grounds for treason just yet.