Info Chapter

Name: Himo Sotte

Gender: Female

Status: [REDACTED], Alive

Birthday: June 12th

Friends: Tanjiro, Nezuko

[Inosuke, Zenitsu, Aoi, Naho, Kiyo, Sumi, Kanao, etc. She meet more people later on, and slowly starts opening up to enough people that she makes more friends.]

​​Trainer/Guardian: Kako Rena

Occupation: Demon Slayer

Former Guardian's: (F/N), (M/N), Sotte, both have been killed.

Siblings: None

Age: 15

Hair Color/Colour: White

Eye Color: Only one eye is known by others, blue, her other one is usually covered by her eye patch.

Skills: Drawing, Eyesight, Intelligence, Heightened Senses (Not to the extent of Tanjiro or Zenitsu but more than average.)

Clothing: Flowered Haori and underneath is the Slayer Corps uniform.

Breath Type: Shadows and Bones are her main. Currently only five are know.
----------------------------------------------------------

Shadowed Sheet: One slice is a long flat attack that's pure black light.

Bone Fence: Like an undertale attack, up down, then to the right, side by side then in a spiral point.

Bone Brazier: Bones who have the look of fire that barely burn, an 'X' pattern from when she slashes her sword, but don't get her wrong, she doesn't use fire except for one or two attacks.

Shadow Streak: One large arc that is a circle around her once she swings it back.

Shadow Skeleton: Skeletons that follow her move and grab her arm, it's a fast move that requires little and kills fast

(I'm sorry if these don't make sense or are strange)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Seems cold and rude at first, but has a surprising number of talents, so eventually if you prod the right button that makes her start talking, you'll begin to get along with her just fine.

Appearance: A flowered haori and her white hair is usually tied up so it doesn't get in fights or anything, her clothes are surprisingly easy put on and take off, along with being light so in case of a fight, she can take it off, her katana is black to white, her skin tone is light from her living in the mountains for so long with snow, her eyepatch covers her left eye and slightly hinders her peripheral vision.

Information Chapter End!