Hashira Level...Training?...*Confused Screaming*

Would you lot like a second book? As in, after this one is likely going to be completed, there's another book for KnY with a new character? Just an offer.

        Himo walked back from helping many of the Kakushi and villagers create 'Dead Villages' where if any more demon attacks happened, the survivors could once again move. It was tough work but since she insisted on helping even with her injuries, it managed to be completed. So far the demon attack had subsided, but who knew how long the attacks would stay that way, so it was a race against time to begin making the decoys. She even began tossing out ideas like villages being strengthened better to prevent collapse and it would benefit the occasional natural disaster here or there.

        "Hey guy-" She sidled up to Nezuko, who was now walking around in the sun and speaking for the first time in potentially years. "Gyaaaahhhh!!!!" Zenitsu squealed at hearing her speak for the first time, she and Naho covered their ears as his voice reached the range of causing a blackhole. "Will you shut it?! Hey! Hey! Shut up! Shuuuuttt!!!" Himo yelled at him while inching away with her ears plugged. "W-Welcome." Nezuko said as best she could, she didn't seem to be too bothered by his excessive yelling.

        "So cute, I'm having heart attacks!" He yelled even louder to which one of the girls shouted back in response to his yelling like it was a competition. "Yes! Please have one right now to shut yourself up already!" Himo couldn't agree more with her by now, though he was one of her friends and that would be ever so slightly upsetting towards the rest of the group...okay maybe right now was an excuse, her ears were willing to say otherwise.

        "What the- Is Nezuko-chan speaking?! For me? Is it me? Is she working hard for me?" He asked. "Oh yeah! I'm back in the groove, can we finally get married now?" Zenitsu began pestering her incessantly. "Get the hell out!" He kept shouting about marrying her until Himo finally snapped at him first. "I said, shut up!" And summoned a skeleton warrior that encased her even without a sword, it made her ghostly transparent, it looked like someone had encased her in glass that was tinted a light gray colour and he finally backed off out of fear knowing if she got angry, she could throw boulders at him.

         "Huh, never expected to do much with this form and without a sword. At least my ears thank me." She sighed in satisfaction at hearing blissful silence, flexed her fingers experimentally before the encasement dissipated, turns out the longer she held the form it would drain her energy, so it was more of a party trick than anything. "Welcome back Inosuke." Nezuko finally said, which immediately K.O'd Zenitsu, upset she hadn't remembered his name but rather thought his name was the blue haired boy's name instead.

        Two days prior, Inosuke had came to the Butterfly Estate due to an injury, and when he had found out Nezuko now had the ability to speak in small sentences, he had made it his goal to try and get her to remember his name with varying degrees of success with every attempt. Himo was much more patient and also began teaching her more fully formed sentences so she could begin to speak more fluently, also with varying degrees of success.

        With less and less time however, all of the issue with her rising the ranks rather rapidly and her technically qualifying to be a Pillar now that she had killed Rui back on Natagumo Mountain in her fit of rage towards him injuring her friends so badly, Oyataka had told her it would be alright if she began training as a Pillar.

     People were even speaking of her, she had sent the story of how she had gotten her 'mark', where she basically had nothing much to tell other than the fact that she had worn herself out over back to back missions with little intermissions between than had tangled with an Upper Moon at the same speed if not quicker than Kanroji-san even with injuries. Then everything else was easier after attaining it, running, jumping, it was easier afterwards.

    Oyataka-sama was quite interested, towards the fact she would push herself so hard to rise the ranks, and the fact she had displayed the same symptoms as Tokito and Kanroji. 200+ BPM, and 39° C body temperature. Strangely, she recovered within only a few hours compared to Kanroji and Tokito's minimum two days. Having survived life threatening conditions and recovering in that amount of time was quite the feat.

[Or what is assumed to be Celsius, they didn't say....For the Americans, that's like...102° or around that. That's a hospital visit right there, if you can afford it. (⌐■-■)]

        She'd even proved to be helpful with a type of medicine that accelerated the healing process upon being inflicted with these sorts of injuries. Shinobu was one of the few healers who could also wield a sword effectively against demons, so more of medically able slayers on hand would be indefinitely helpful in fights against demons, perhaps less people would be lost to injuries that if given sooner treatment would've survived.

         Wandered through the infirmary after treatment and final examination for her internal injuries when a loud CRASH! and some shouting caught her attention, since this was supposed to be a quiet space and a loud crashing sound was never good to hear coming from somewhere, she was quite irked considering that this was an infirmary and certainly not a place to scream and shout willy nilly, turning into where Tanjiro and Genya were housed.

        "Hey, what the-" Inosuke shot her a look, he had broken through the window to enter the room. "Don't ask!" He shouted at her, she glared right back with enough fire in her eyes that Polymephus was would've cried in delight, "Can you maybe enter through the door instead of breaking the windows then?" While understanding that her friend hadn't exactly been raised in one of the most prim and proper places, at least by now he had learned to enter through doors...right? "Careful, the glass might hurt you too, may I offer using a door to get in and out of the infirmary..."

-

        "Hey...Uh, you know how you're a pretty high rank?" A kakushi came up to her nervously while she was sharpening the swords given to her, "Yeah...?" Himo asked cautiously, not knowing if she wanted to hear this message, "Well, Tanjiro-san says you have the mark after overexerting yourself so...Ubuyashiki-san asks you train to stay in the marked state, and if you may try becoming a potential successor to being a Hashira if the Demon Hunters run too low on Pillars..."

        "What mark? And what does he mean by being a potential successor?" She asked quietly, setting aside her sword now newly sharpened from its previously dull state from her once again taking back to back missions. "Well it's a mark that Kanroji-san, Tokito-san, Tanjiro, and Nezuko all have. By some mystery, Tanjiro has been passing the mark on." They answered quickly, giving her the short version of the entire story since that would take too long for this message.

        "Well....I...It's sure an honor, but I'll think about it." Himo sighed, she had problems to work out even as a rank only a few directly below the Successor and Hashira rank. "I suppose I could be a stand in, doesn't sound too bad." She casually began walking away with her sword slung over her shoulder. But mentally, she made a promise to never actually be a hashira. Like she'd explained to Tanjiro:

I don't think a Death Pillar would be very friendly sounding...