PLS HELP SCARY BROTHER 999

- Got some books taking their turns at being the hyperfixation.

"So...Wind Pillar dude, got it!" Himo looked at a map of where it should've been, but got more confused with every turn and twist rather than finding out, so they had to rely on Tanjiro's crow to give them directions. Which was slow, but worked nonetheless, they eventually got to where they needed to go. She was already ready to just straight up give in and die already, demons and Muzan himself had tried killing her in the past but between that and training with Sanemi? Just stab her. It's easier than doing this bullshit. "Zenitsu!" Tanjiro jerked back from his friend suddenly appearing in his face like he had teleported.

"Lemme outta here!!! I can't stand it anymore, I've gotten this far already, I had to crawl over the fence and hide myself like a lizard, I can see my corpse getting mangled already help me!" He shouted desperately like he was scrabbling to get away from Death itself and clinging to them frantically, "What? Who're you hiding from?" Himo asked him, sidestepping as he tackled Tanjiro and toppled both of them over, landing on the ground.

A hand grabbed the back of Zenitsu's head that didn't exactly seem friendly in the slightest and seemed more like it was going to crush his skull instead. "Oh, I see Shinazagawa...Wind Pillar, got it..." Himo's heart rate spiked by 100000%, this was the dude she had protected Nezuko from and managed to evade when he tried to stab her about three times, chances were that he hated her guts just like Obanai hated Tanjiro's. Funny how that one trial was extremely prevalent in how many of the Pillars treated them. She wasn't keen to spend weeks with someone who probably was willing to kill her over a wrong word.

"Choose: Go back to training or I slaughter your ass." Sanemi growled at him sinisterly and with a face to match his threat that she certainly did not like and while she didn't like her chances, she was willing to try attempted murder. "Give me a break!!!" Zenitsu shouted back, to which Sanemi punched him, she flinched but didn't speak from fear of being punched just the same, she'd seen this man fight, and wasn't about to try and beat him no matter how quick she was though was willing to try. Maybe she might outspeed him if she got lucky.

"Carry him." He ordered the two, and began walking back to his estate, Tanjiro hoisted Zenitsu onto his back and began following with Himo tiredly behind, ready to take a nap on the dirt road. "Thank you for your guidance. I'll be training with you starting today, I'll be in your care!" He said very enthusiastically compared to Himo who felt like melting into a puddle and possibly dying, either would be nice.

"Don't get cocky bub, I haven't accepted you for shit." Sanemi glared back at the two of them, still, somehow he was angry at them for when they were upset that he'd stabbed Nezuko and was trying to get them killed for Treason. "That's totally okay! I don't accept you either, you stabbed Nezuko after all!" Tanjiro responded comically brightly before walking ahead, "And you shout like you have anger issues..." Himo muttered, and skirted past him to continue walking with Tanjiro ahead.

"Kid's got balls..." Sanemi whispered to himself angrily at the two's remarks. Shinazagawa-san's training was brutal, it was a non-stop beatdown where he would just keep slashing at you. And for the most part, once again, Himo's agility kept her alive during this "activity" because he seemed to be very intent on injuring her specifically. Even Obanai gave his trainees more breaks than Shinazagawa did, and he hated Tanjiro's guts. This time he hated her guts more than he did Tanjiro, weird how that works. It was a coincidence how whenever he singled her out in the sea of other people, he lunged specifically for her despite there being like four other people.

Getting off with some light bruises, she stumbled away better than most did during this part of training. "Ow...I'll be fine, I'll just patch myself up later it's fine-" She mumbled and sucked in a painful breath while walking through the hall to see Genya and Tanjiro being blindsided through a wholeass door, collapsing and breaking it upon impact and landing outside, Himo glanced at Sanemi who glared at her, and back at the smashed up sliding door, then back at him like it was table tennis. "I've got some questions...and I have a feeling you won't answer them..."