The Father

Anakin groans as he wakes up feeling the soft grass he laid on. Standing up and looking around with Blake and Yang following the two to see the alien world they find themselves on. Anakin however recognized this world immediately.

"That's impossible." Anakin mutters. "But they died." In front of them stood a massive monastery.

"Yes we did." An old man says from behind the trio. Anakin's eyes widened upon the voice. Turning around he could see an old wizened and ancient man who had a long flowing beard and smooth, gray skin. His eyes were pitch black with glowing blue irises and he wore wizard like clothes. "It is good to see you again, Chosen One."

"I don't understand." Anakin states. "I saw you die."

"You saw a version of me die." The being known only as 'The Father' corrects. "You are in another reality Chosen One. Though I shouldn't call you that anymore." The Father smiles. "You have already brought balance in your reality, and this reality has its own Chosen One."

"Why are we here?" Yang asks. "Where is here?"

"And who are you?" Blake adds.

"I am The Father of course." The Father introduces.

"Of course." Yang says sarcastically while rolling her eyes. Anakin snorts remembering himself saying the same thing.

"Here in this world the magic of your world is kept in balance." The Father explains.

"Wait," Anakin starts. "Magic? I thought you represented The Force."

"We do." The Father smiles. "Though the people of Remnant have given it another name. Now they referrer to magic as a semblance, but that is a story for another time."

"Okay hold on." Yang starts. "Magic?"

"Ah yes I forget. Your people believe Magic and Semblances are different things." The Father states. "Your semblance use Magic drawn from your soul. As dose your aura." The Father Explains.

Blake frowns. "Are you telling us that our semblances are magic."

"Yes." The Father confirms. Blake goes to ask another question but The Father halts her. "I understand that you have questions about magic and it's roll in your world, but that was not why I brought you here." The Father states. "Come, we can talk inside. And discus why I brought you here." The Father says as he walks past them towards his monastery.

Once inside the four take a seat at a large dining table as foods appear in front of them with from a blue mist.

"That's new." Anakin frowns.

The Father chuckles. "Indeed. Now about why I brought you here." The Father starts. "That world you are in has great danger coming, and you won't be able to stop it alone."

"What do you mean?" Anakin asks.

"I'm sending you back with an extra set of hands so to speak. Someone you see as family." The Father smirks.

Anakin was in shock. "What? Who?"

The Father gave an amused look. "Why don't you ask her yourself?"

Suddenly a glimmer of light shown as a body seemed to be constructed before them. Her skin was a dark shade of orange and she had white tattoos. She wore robes of grey coloration under what Yang and Blake thought looked like Samurai armor. She has brown mid length heir that's braided. Blake and Anakin recognized her almost immediately. Anakin however was slightly confused by the hair. Blake on the other hand remembered the girl from her dreams.

"You." Blake mumbles earning a look from Anakin who had heard her.

Anakin decides to ask later, and turns back to The Father. "Is that?"

"Ahsoka Tano." He nods. He then walks over and taps his index finger on Ahsoka's temple with the words. "Wake young one, and begin your new life."

Ahsoka's ocean blue eyes shoot open with fear etched on her face gasping upon her waking. "What happened!? Where am I?!"

"Calm yourself Young Tano." The Father says earning her attention. "You are safe."

"The Father? But... you died." Ahsoka says before making a realization. "Wait, I died!"

"Yes." The Father agrees. "But I have brought you back."

Ahsoka frowns. "You can do that?"

The Father doesn't answer. "Come say hi to your old friend." He says gesturing to the awe struck Anakin who had tears starting to fall from his eyes.

"Ahsoka?" Anakin croaks.

Ahsoka's eyes widened in shock. "Anakin."

Anakin falls to his knees and Blake kneels down with him placing a comforting arm around his shoulder. Yang just decides to leave them to their reunion. Ahsoka could see the broken and guilt ridden look on Anakin's face and kneels down in front of him.

Anakin bows his head. "Im so sorry. Ahsoka I, I ..."

"Stop." Ahsoka says with a gentle tone. "Look at me." She gently raises his head so she could see his eyes. A tear falls when she sees that they were the sky blue she remembered from back during the Clone Wars. "Your back." She then pulls Anakin into a hug as Blake just sits there a little uncomfortable not knowing how Anakin saw Ahsoka, but deciding to let him explain before jumping to conclusions.

After a few moments the group decided it was time for introductions, and Anakin explaining how he knew Ahsoka.

"So in a way she's like your adoptive daughter." Yang surmised.

Ahsoka furrows her brows having never thought of it like that, but Anakin smiles and says. "Yeah, Basically." Causing Ahsoka to roll her eyes but unable to hide the smile on her face.

Blake smiles when she heard how Anakin viewed Ahsoka. "Well.." Blake starts. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ahsoka."

Ahsoka smiles. "Likewise."

Anakin then raises a brow to Ahsoka. "Now do you mind telling me about the hair?" He asks earning a look of confusion.

"What hair? I'm a Togruta." Ahsoka then pats her head and her eyes widened.

"That would be my doing." The Father states. Ahsoka looked to the man with anger. "It is a simple switch for your safety. I believe Blake can explain to you as to why. Your Montral and Lekku shall return to you however when you use your semblance, and from there you can switch back and forth at will."

Ahsoka sighs. "Fine."

"Now before my children arrive you must leave." The Father explains. "And to you Anakin." He says gaining Anakin's full attention. "The sides have been evened. Good luck."

With a wave of The Fathers hand Anakin and the others found themselves back in the cafeteria with Ahsoka joining them.