The Raid Begins

Ahsoka sits in the cafeteria enjoying a meal as the students around her all simply go about their day. 'I hope their mission is going well.' She thought. She's interrupted from her thoughts as a group of three young men sit down across from her. A man with scarlet red hair and eyeliner, a muscular man with a darker skin tone, and a man with a red coat and bright blue hair.

"Hello." The guy with the blue hair greets. "My names Neptune. I hope you won't mind if we sit here?"

"Not at all." Ahsoka says with a smile. "It's only me here so it'd be rude if I did." Neptune furrows his brow in confusion at that,but chooses not to ask about it. "Ahsoka." She introduces.

"It's nice to meet you Ahsoka." Neptune says before gesturing to his teammates. "These are Scarlet and Sage."

"Hello." Sage, the muscular one greets.

"Mornin." Scarlet follows suit. Ahsoka took note of the accent.

Elsewhere On the Bullheads Team's RWBY, JNPR, And SCRL approach the coordinates. Everyone is checking their weapons and making sure their scrolls were charged for communication.

"Alright people." Anakin says through the group call. "Our Mission is to infiltrate Dr. Merlots base, gather any research we can, and then destroy the place as our primary objective. Secondly if we can we are to capture or eliminate Dr. Merlot himself. Ozpin has stated that we have the green light to kill him if necessary."

"Alright." Rex says. "Everyone get ready we're approaching the island. Remember stick together. We don't know what kind of retaliation we should be expecting."

As the island came into view everyone was all locked and loaded within the three bullheads. Merlots lab was vary large taking up at least a third of the rocky island, and was covered in Grimm. There were big wooden stakes planted into the ground near the lab, and the outside of the island also had a dock as well as many crates and barrels. Soon massive anti air guns shot out from the top of the lab.

"Evade!!!" Anakin yells into the scroll. The three ships separate as gunfire engulfs the sky all trying to them shoot down. Anakin hops into the cockpit I immediately taking controls from the pilot that had been sent with them. "Everyone hold on!" He shouts back. Soon Anakin was dodging and weaving through the storm of gunfire. He can see the other ships struggling to stay out of harms way as well. They had about a mile before the drop zone. Anakin was amazed by the accuracy of the guns firing at him. Next thing he knew the gunfire stopped much to his confusion. His confusion immediately turned to horror as he saw a shadow cover over him and the ship. Right above him was a massive Nevermore. He heard a scream from Ruby through the scroll and saw one of the ships crashing onto the beach missing a wing while a second Nevermore chased after it.

Anakin drew a sharp breath as he then dove down to the shoreline. With the Nevermore hot on his tail he waited for the last second before lifting up quickly allowing him to get away while the Nevermore hit the ground with a thunderous crack. The beast had snapped its own neck from the impact and began dissolving. Anakin took the opportunity to look over to JNPR's ship watching as Nora lands back into it with a dissolving Nevermore behind her. Anakin then quickly landed the ship a few yards away from RWBY's ship crash site.

He could see the Nevermore biting down on Weiss leg while Blake, Ruby, and Yang Tried to kill the beast. Meanwhile all around them Beowolves began to close in. Anakin hopped out of the bullhead making a b-line for the fight. On his approach he tossed his lightsaber cutting down a group of Beowolves. Soon blaster fire helped to thin the heard even more. Over head he heard Nora laughing madly as she flew through the air strait towards the Nevermore. She bashed the beasts head with her hammer knocking Weiss out of its jaw and Anakin stopped, caught his lightsaber, and caught Weiss with the force. He then set her down gently as a bronze shield bashed a Beowolfs face away from him.

"Thanks." Anakin says giving a nod to Pyrrha who had helped him.

"Your welcome."

Soon the beach is secured and everyone groups up. They were all mostly Okay aside from Weiss who's aura was completely depleted. "Alright. Team RWBY, Rex, and Lilly." Anakin starts gaining said peoples attention. "You are to guard the pilots and the ships. Weiss also has no aura so there's that." Anakin explains. "JNPR, Crimson with me." Everyone listens to Anakin's orders with a giddy 'Yes Sir' from Nora.

JNPR and Crimson follow as Anakin leads them strait to the lab while they slice, stab, shoot, and hammer there way through many Beowolves and Creeps. When they finally approach the door to the lab the skid to a stop. In front of them were two robots of some kind holding dust blade spears. Pyrrha steps forward and uses her semblance to crush the robots instantly before shoving the door open.

Everyone just stares at her for a moment. "Did I do something wrong?" She questions. "I'm sorry."

"No no no." Anakin denies. "Just shocked is all. Let's get going."

Inside was a near maze like laboratory filled with robotic guards. Many of walls in the complex were covered with pipes, cameras and computer screens. Most of the floor tiles were hexagon shaped, with some having holes containing spikes to impale intruders which Anakin had thankfully noticed and helped the others to avoid them. The group swiftly runs through the robots cutting them down or smashing them to pieces. Eventually they make it into a room filled with tubes. In the tubes were more of Dr. Merlots experiments. Anakin felt slightly disturbed by the site. The Sudden memory of the Starkiller Clones came to mind as he grimaced at the site.

"Atrocious." Pyrrha mutters. Ren pats her shoulder with a nod of agreement.

"Do you think the documents would be in here?" Jaune asks.

Anakin nods. "It's likely. This looks to be where he conducts his research." He states. "Split up and collect documents or information. We'll go deeper in after."

Back at Beacon Ahsoka waves a farewell to the three members of Team SSSN, Or SSN as she learned. They hadn't told her exactly, but with the force she could feel their sorrow and mourning for their teammate. She walks down the hall to Team RWBY's now empty dorm. Once she arrives she hops onto Yang's top bunk once again and relaxing before opening her new scroll to the Language learning tool. It was a simple but effective tool to help her with learning the written language of Remnant. She stops for a moment pouting.

"I hope the others are doing alright." She mutters to herself. "Hopefully I'll be able to go on missions soon."