Making A Way In The Universe

Dooku regarded the figures in the room with caution. Maul and Savage served the Queen just as much as he did, possibly more if Maul's show of devotion to her orders were any indication. Maul did not show any anger for Dooku when they first learned that they would be working together, but Dooku's actions against Cinder the other day were now bringing Consequences.

Maul looks to the Count with a low growl. "Why did you believe it necessary to choose that specific punishment." He questions in a low tone angrily.

Dooku glanced to Savage who looked indifferent to the situation and the empty seat from which the armored man had been nearly an hour ago."She was getting out of line." Dooku says evenly. "She was acting like a petty child. You fail to remember that she is simply a Vessel. One that our Queen can discard whenever she feels." Dooku reminds.

Maul clench's his fists glaring at the Count. "She has the key." Maul growls.

"Half of it." Dooku corrects. "And so far she has jeopardized the mission on three occasions. I care not if she holds trauma of electrocution. If she continues to fall out of line then she will be punished. Consider her lucky it was I who did so. You know vary well that our Queen is not as forgiving as she is patient."

Maul relax's slightly but keeps his glare realizing the Count was right. "Don't do it again." Maul warns. "I may not be as understanding next time."

_______________________

The newly formed Team ASSN(Ashen) sits in a circle within the Team ASSN dorm. Ahsoka smiles as the four had introduced each other. Sage a tall man with a muscular build and deep brown skin tone which reminded Ahsoka of Korun like Mace Windu or the ever infamous smugglers she heard about named Lando Calrissian. Though Sage Ayana's green hair definitely seemed odd to Ahsoka. She couldn't tell if it was caused by hair dye, or if his hair was naturally green. Next was Scarlet. A pale skinned man with red hair and a skinny build. So far he seemed like one to be rude.

Lastly was Neptune. He had fair skin and blue hair while he wore a red jacket. He also had goggles on his forehead likely for the desert wasteland of Vacuo. The most talkative member, and the only member on the team that had started hitting on Ahsoka. Ahsoka found his attempts funny though she had politely rejected his attempts. Ahsoka found herself smiling remembering the attempt. She suspected he might try again in the future even if she hoped he wouldn't.

"Now that introduction's are over." Ahsoka says glancing at Neptune who winks at her before turning to the more serious expression's of Sage and Scarlet. "I have our new schedule for classes."

Sage frowns. "We have different classes?" He questions with interest.

"Well... new for me. I don't know if there different for the three of you." Ahsoka corrects. Sage gives a nod of understanding. Soon she pulls out her scroll and reveals the schedule to them. The four study it for a moment.

Scarlet raises a brow. "Looks like we'll be sharing all of our classes then." He states.

Sage shrugs. "Our team is transitioning permanently to a Beacon so it makes sense that they've given us different possibly more important classes for their curriculum."

"I'm sure it won't be so different." Neptune says optimistically waving his hands.

"Well either way this is the schedule." Ahsoka states.

________________________

Emerald and Mercury sit at a table outside a tea shop in Vale. Emerald gave Mercury a concerned gaze. "I don't like this." She says.

Mercury frowns. "What?"

"They haven't told us the plan to get me and you out of Beacon yet." Emerald explains.

"Don't forget Neo and that portals guy." Mercury added before shrugging. "There's nothing we can do about that though. Both of us will become expendable to them once this operation is over. You know that right?"

Emerald scowls. "But we're not. Cinder wouldn't abandon us."

Mercury gives a grim look. "Maybe, but the Count definitely would, and I think the brothers would two." He thinks about that for a moment. "Hmm maybe not Maul, but only because of Cinder."

Emerald nods agreeing. "I remember Cinder saying they met in Atlas. She never specified anything but I get a feeling something is going on between them." She explains.

"Oh theirs definitely something." Mercury agrees. "The only thing I'm wondering is if it's because Cinder has that power or if it's because he genuinely cares."

Emerald frowns. "If he does care then that makes me wonder why."

Mercury shrugs. "Maybe it had to do with how they met? I don't know." Mercury leans back as a waitress approaches with a tray carrying two plates and two cups. Mercury smiles. "Alright!" He says excitedly.

"It's just tea and lunch." Emerald says rolling her eyes.

Mercury shrugs. "So? It's still the best date we've ever been on."

Emerald glares. "This isn't a date." She corrects as the waitress cautiously sets the contents of her tray onto the table glancing at between the two.

"Whatever." Mercury says. "You know you..."

His words are cut off by a soft pinging noise as a red bolt of plasma pierces through his aura and cuts right into his chest. With a gasp Mercury collapses to the ground as the waitress screams running for her life. Emerald turns the tabel over before looking in the direction of the blaster bolt to see a figure in the distance wearing silver armor fly off with a jetpack. Emerald's eyes then dart to Mercury as she grabs him trying to help him up.

"Mercury!" She shouts. "Come on we have to get you to the hospital." She carries him inside only for him to go limp in her arms. Emerald looks to his lifeless grey eyes as tears begin to prickle the corners of her eyes. "No. Please wake up. Mercury?"

______________________________

Not too far away a man in silver Mandalorian Armor unscrews a silencer off of a modified silver 773 Firepuncher sniper rifle. Once done the man places the weapon and silencer into an open case before closing it and pressing a button on his helmet. "The Target is dead. The other three can be pulled out now." The man says with his clone like voice.

"Well done." Dooku's voice replies. "Report back to base and await further instruction."

"As you wish." The man says with a scowl from under his T shaped visor. "Jango Fett out."