The New Girl

Anakin, Ahsoka, Blake, and Yang sat in Ozpin's office having explained the events on Mortis.

"I see." Ozpin nods with a hand on his chin deep in thought. "Vary well. Miss Tano, for the time being you may stay with Team SCRL until I can make arrangements for a team of your own. Unless you wish to spend your time away from the battlefield that is. It is entirely your choice."

Ahsoka smiles and bows politely. "Thank you Professor." She then looks to Anakin before looking back to Ozpin. "I think becoming a Huntress wouldn't be so bad."

Ozpin smiles, pleased with her answer and offers his hand. "Welcome aboard Miss Tano." The two shake hands as Anakin sighs in relief. Just then an alert pops up on Ozpin's Scroll. He looks at it for a moment then nods to himself. He then turns to Anakin. "Mr. Skywalker I advise you to prep your team for a mission. This task seems to be much easier than your teams last assignment but I'd expect it to take a bit of time."

Anakin smiles and nods. "How long would you guess it'll take."

Ozpin thinks for a moment before answering. "If things go well you could be back by morning however I would pack for one weeks worth just to be careful. It's always best to have something and not need it then to need it and not have it."

Ahsoka tilts her head in interest. "That's pretty good advice."

Blake then steps forward. "Sir? Is Ahsoka going on this mission?"

Ozpin shook his head. "As much as I'd love to send her on a mission to gain experience on the types of creatures we fight, I cannot authorizes her to go on this mission until she is an official student." Ahsoka nods In understanding while Blake ponders that. Anakin looked hurt having hoped to go on the battlefield with his Padawan once again, but ultimately decided the Headmaster was simply following the law. "If you would like however Miss Tano, until Skywalker's team returns you could stay with team RWBY." He then turns to Blake and Yang who had been mostly quiet. "Perhaps you two and your teammates could show her around and get her use to life here in our world."

Yang nods and Blake smiles. "We'd be happy to Professor." Blake says.

Ozpin thinks for a moment. "I may be able to get you a team rather soon if I can get help from Ironwood. Either way, the staff will be informed of your being here and a class schedule will be given to you. Your school uniform will be sent as well."

With that all four left the room and went down the elevator. "That went well." Anakin smirks.

Blake rolls her eyes at him with a smile. "It went okay, well may be overselling it."

Yang snorts. "Yeah, did you see his face when we told him?"

"Probably thought you had lost your mind." Ahsoka states.

Anakin waves her off. "It's fine Snips, he's heard crazier before."

"And seen it." Yang adds.

Ahsoka then clutches her head in pain. "Ahsoka?" Anakin asks. "You alright?" She sees flashes of a woman with short chocolate brown hair covered with nothing but a white strapless bra and skirt with a horrific scar upon the left side of her face. She was unconscious before her eyes opened with a flaming orange glow screaming.

When Ahsoka opens her eyes she sees that she's back in the elevator with Anakin, Blake, and Yang standing there looking at her worriedly.

"Ahsoka? Are you alright?" Anakin asks laying a conforming hand on her shoulder.

"I'm fine Master," She shakes her head upon that word. I've got to stop saying that. "It was a vision or... prematition."

"You mean premonition?" Anakin asks with a confused look.