Hunger

Crimson sits on the edge of the docks looking out to the ocean. He grits his teeth as his mind flares with pain. Holding his head Crimson opens his eyes and standing up. Once the pain fades he makes his way through downtown to the entrance gate to the kingdom. He shows proper identification and reluctantly the guards let him leave. Crimson wasn't sure how long he walked after that all he knew was that he eventually stopped in front of a tree with a four painted star symbol burned into it.

Crimson could feel his body moving though he couldn't think of why. He fell to his knees and began digging. He pondered why he was digging though it didn't take long to get an answer as his nails scraped against something metal. A few seconds later he unearthed the object revealing it to be cylindrical with an intricate design that just felt right in his hand. Like it was meant to be there. He stares for a moment before Crimson's vision blacked out.

____________________________

One Days Later

Anakin wakes up with a headache. He wasn't sure what was causing it though he ignored it as he got ready in for the morning. Looking between his teammates he noted that only Rex seemed to be sleeping peacefully. An odd sight considering. Lilly was tossing and turning muttering in her sleep though Crimson was curled up into a ball on his bed shaking. Curious about Lilly's muttering Anakin stepped closer listening. 

"I had too do it. I had too do it. Why did I do it? Why?" Her ramblings confused Anakin more. What in the Corellian Hells was she muttering about? "Please forgive me." Anakin decided he didn't want to invade her privacy any further so he backed away, but he did want to ask her about this later.

A couple hours later and the team was sitting at a table across from the newly formed Team ASSN. Teams RWBY and JNPR were at the table two with Blake sitting next to Anakin. Everyone was chatting except for Crimson and Anakin. Anakin decided to simply listen to the various conversations with amusement giving glances to Blake who would in turn do the same. Suffice to say the two were entertained by the ridiculous debate that had started.

"And that's why I believe Water is wet." Nora finishes.

Weiss looked like she was going to pop a blood vessel. "Nora that's not even possible." The Heiress states.

Rex sighs. "Is this really that much of an issue." He asks.

"Yes it is!" Weiss assures. "It isn't scientific!"

Anakin looks to Ren who also seemed to be enjoying the entertaining argument. "Science Smience." Nora says. "I mean seriously after everything we learned in the past year I think Science has REALLY gone out the window."

Weiss made several attempts to argue with nothing to use before pouting and dropping her head onto the table tearing up at the unfortunate truth. "Why can't things make sense?" She whines.

Ruby pats Weiss' back lightly supporting her friend as Nora giggles happy that she won the argument. "Well that was a interesting fifteen minutes." Anakin says with a chuckle.

"Hey Anakin?" Lilly questions. Anakin looked to his teammate with interest.

"What's up?"

"The ceiling!" Yang shouts earning a few giggles from the table.

"Very funny Yang." Anakin says dryly before turning his attention back to Lilly. "What's your question?"

"Do you..." She hesitates to continue. "Do you know anyone named Revan?"

"Revan?" Anakin was startled by the question. "Why?"

"I just.. I've been having dreams and..."

"Salutations!" Penny's voice greets startling everyone at the table.