Suspicion

Thrawn stands outside a Club known as Junior's. He was talking to an officer who had explained the situation surrounding the club. Once the officer finished Thrawn turns to see Ozpin and Ironwood approaching. Thrawn gives the General a salute.

"At ease." Ironwood says causing Thrawn to comply. "What's the situation?"

Thrawn frowns putting a hand to his chin in thought. "The scene is bloody. Very bloody. Best guess is that everyone inside has died."

"Guess?" Ozpin questions.

"None of the body's were found. Not even a limb." Thrawn states. "This is quickly turning into a large problem. First five deaths in one day now this?"

"Is there any chance this is connected to the previous deaths?" Ironwood questions.

Thrawn debates for a moment. "I believe it's related to the second incident. The one with Ciel Soleil." Thrawn states. "The first incident with Mercury Black however I believe is our little intruders."

That's when a soldier approaches quickly before stopping a saluting. "Sir, I have news from Corporal Joenes." The soldier says.

Thrawn narrows his eyes. "Report."

"Sir. The body of Mercury Black?" He says. "Well it's missing sir."

Thrawn's eyes widen with surprise and anger. Approaching the soldier he narrows his red eyes into slits as he leans close to the man. "What do you mean missing?" He snarls.

____________________________

Crimson approaches the dorm room from which he would find Penny. Knocking on the door he hears someone approaching. When the door opens he sees Penny with a face that would be tear filled if the girl could produce them. Either that or she wouldn't let her systems produce any.

"Hey Penny." He says. "I heard about what happened."

Penny nods stepping to the side allowing Crimson in. As he enters his vision flashes to that of a room filled with bunk beds and a floor covered in snow. Blinking the vision vanishes and the room looks like any other Beacon Academy dorm. Four beds and two nightstands. In the corner there were also several bags.

Penny closes the door with a downcast expression. She then walks over to one of the beds taking a seat upon it. Crimson gives her a sympathetic look as he takes a seat next to her. He puts his arm around her as she leans into him quivering slightly. Her eyes flash red as Crimson holds her.

"It'll be alright Penny." He assures. "Everything will be alright."

_____________________________

Ahsoka shudders as she stands on the surface of a forested planet. Her lightsaber in hand she looks to the approaching meteor like vessels made up of a substance known as Yorik Coral. This ship was called a Coral Skipper by the New Republic. It flys past as Republic soldiers fire their weapons uselessly at the ship while the ships black Dovin Basals generate gravity fields like black holes to absorb the blaster fire without the ship taking any damage.

Focusing on the defensive for the evacuation of the planet, Ahsoka looks to the end of the tree line seeing a large number of Yuuzang Vong warriors. Each of them holding a Ampestaff ready or tossing Thud Bugs. Ahsoka ignites her blades and attacks a nearby Yuuzang Vong as it snarls at her knashing it's cruel sharp teeth at her. It's pale white skin covered in scars from self mutilation and tattoos along with a slopped forehead.

Ahsoka cries out as she wakes up in her bed. Nearby Neptune halts in the doorway of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth. Ahsoka shakes her head shuddering. That had been the start of the battle she had died fighting in. Before the Father had brought her to Remnant. Ahsoka sits in her bed putting a hand through her hair grimacing the the reminder that her Lekku and Montreal's were replaced with Hair. It irked her to no end. She was a Togruta. Hair on her head just felt weird, and caring for it was proving to be more difficult.

Then there was her supposed Semblance. She hadn't figured out how to use it. Sure she could use the Force to an extent, but it didn't feel the same. It was odd. It felt as if she were using energy from within herself to use the Force rather than manipulating the energy around her. It was all so strange. However she would get no answers by doing nothing.

_____________________________

The next day. Anakin wasn't sure what was going on. Frowning at his Scroll showcasing the news on those killings he walks with Blake down the hallway. He was considering staying at Beacon for the upcoming break to investigate. Sighing to himself he shook the thought away. No, the Atlas Military was helping with the investigation. If they requested his help then he'd consider it, but for now his gaze turned to Blake.

Blake was half paying attention to where she was walking as she studies her Scroll. On it was an article talking about the upcoming Vytal Festival. Ultimately Anakin could sense that she was debating with herself about something, but he couldn't figure out what. What he did know though was that he was already packed, and he knew that Blake was as well. They were only three days away from the start to their trip to Menagerie.

Eventually Blake looked up from her Scroll. Just in time it would seem as Anakin and her enter Professor Ports classroom. In the room Rex and Crimson were talking as others were filing into the room. Professor Port would arrive soon enough and things would calm down. Anakin yawns, already knowing that this class would be more boring than any lecture the Jedi Order had given him when he was a Padawan. To Anakin that was quite the accomplishment.