The Academy Within The Snow

Crimson's sleeping form shivers in the night despite the warmth that surrounded him. His hands clenched into fists as he whimpers slightly. Opening his eyes he finds himself standing in the snow his hand gripping onto some weapon as he looks up at a large black tower. Something whispers into his ear as his heart rate begins to quicken.

"Remember." The whisper says.

Crimson looks to his hand noting the blood staining the black gloves he was apparently wearing. In his hand however was the hilt of a lightsaber. Looking around he could see blood scattered amongst the snow but no body's. After blinking he found himself somewhere completely different. His home. Kuroyuri.

"Feed." The whisper says returning.

As people ran for their lives while others fought the Grimm, Crimson saw his younger self unlocking his semblance. As the town guard stood up alongside the partially disintegrated Beowolf the two twitched and shook unnaturally. The two corpses turned to the younger Crimson before the younger Crimson looked to the monster destroying his home. The two corpses then followed the younger Crimson's command.

"This is not your home." The whisper says. "We miss you."

Crimson found himself fearing the voice whispering to him. He knew that voice somehow. He had spoken with it before, but where? Suddenly blinking again Crimson was back in the snow as looking at the entrance to some academy with someone standing there. The person lumbered forward taking slow steps. Once it came close enough to see Crimson took several steps back. They were a young man in black robes similar to what Anakin wore. He had orangish red hair and green eyes. In his hand was a lightsaber hilt. All of that however was fine. What scarred Crimson was the evil smile on the man's face with blood dripping from his lips.

"Who are you?" Crimson asks shakily.

The man doesn't reply. He simply ignites his lightsaber showcasing a blood red blade glowing dangerously. In the next second the figure screams out horrifically as it jumps at Crimson closing the distance in a split second jaws open as it reached its hand out to Crimson's throat.

Crimson woke with a start feeling someone shaking him. "Crimson you alright?" Rex's voice asks.

"Huh?" Crimson questions. Turning over to face his teammate Crimson notices Rex was the only one left in the room. "I'm fine." He lies. "Where is everyone?"

"Getting food." Rex answers. "Come on." Crimson nods getting up. He shakes his head as he holds it still shaking from that nightmare.

____________________________

Anakin sits next to Blake and across from Ahsoka. The three were in the cafeteria and Anakin had already told them about his dream. "That's not ominous at all." Ahsoka says sarcastically. "How are we supposed to find this threat?"

"Don't know." Anakin admits. "I suppose we'll just have to keep a look out for them."

"The way you explained it makes me wonder if someone sorta swapped places with who was supposed to be here." Blake says.

Anakin frowns. "I don't know about that. I think I just didn't explain it properly."

"Having an off day?" Ahsoka jokes. Anakin rolls his eyes.

"Vary funny snips." Anakin says sarcastically. That's when the group noticed Crimson and Rex approaching. Anakin waves with a smirk. "Welcome to the land of the living." Anakin jokes.

"Oh so only you can make jokes like that?" Ahsoka says teasingly. That grabs the table's attention as Blake snorts. Crimson blinks in confusion as Anakin's form flashes to that of the horrific man in his nightmare for a mere moment. It causes him to jump slightly though the others hadn't noticed.

"The living." Crimson mutters.

"You okay Crimson?" Anakin asks.

"I'm fine." The Faunus man lies. "I'm going to go to Vale." He decides walking off.

Anakin look between the group. "What was that about?" Anakins only answer was a simple shrug from Rex.

"Would Ahsoka Tano please report to Ozpin's Office. I repeat Ahsoka Tano to Ozpin's Office." Professor Goodwitch's voice was ringing out from a speaker somewhere near the ceiling.

Ahsoka sighs. "Duty calls I guess." She says.

"Duty?" Anakin questions. "You aren't a student yet."

"No." Ahsoka agrees. "But Ozpin said he would be looking for a Team for me. I'll talk to you guys later."

As Ahsoka leaves with a wave Anakin frowns. Things were not going as he had hoped they would.

____________________________

As Crimson stands in the courtyard waiting for the next transport to arrive he turns to look up at Beacon Tower. His mind can't help but think back to the black tower in his nightmare. "What was that place?" He questions to himself.

Soon he hears the transport landing and so he turns to approach it. He watches as the doors open and a few people get off. Among them Crimson sees a man with pale skin in black armor over a black robe. His cape drifted along as the man walked. He had short silver hair and looked at Crimson with glowing golden eyes grinning. Crimson blinked and the man was nowhere to be seen.

Crimson didn't know what to think. He held his head as he got on the transport hoping he could find answers. He knew his team wouldn't help.

__________________________

A man in a light blue robe opens the purple crystal like door to the war room. Sitting in a crystal throne across a table was a woman in a long black dress. Her paper white hand waved the man closer. The man looked at her with dark brown eyes. His skin was a dark tan with short black hair.

"You requested me?" The man says in the standard clone accent as he approaches.

"Yes." The woman says. "Dooku has requested you, and the brothers. It would seem that the plan is being stopped at every turn by one particular group. Among them is a man who looks identical to you."

The man scowls. "I see. Let him know I'll be in Vale within the week." The man turns and begins walking away intent on getting his new job done.