Finishing The Job

General Ironwood walks along the hallway of one of his most prestigious ships for the Atlas Military. The Admiral he had put in charge was an excellent Faunus man with a tactical mind like he hadn't seen In a long time. The Admiral was one of two people he trusted most. Atlesian Operative Winter Schnee being the other. The General only hopes that the man was ready for this meeting.

He enters the bridge to see the Admiral speaking with a Lieutenant. "Our presence here is only for the Vytal festival Lieutenant." The Faunus man says with a cold commanding voice.

"Yes sir. Apologies." The Lieutenant then walked away before stopping and giving the General a Salute with widened eyes. "Ironwood, Sir. General on Deck!" Everyone turned to the General who chuckles waving his hand.

"At ease. Back to your duty's." Ironwood says walking up to the Admiral who gazed at him with a thin smile while the Admiral's piercing red irises contrast to his white sclera. The admirals black hair was done in a militaristic cut, and he wore an Atlesian uniform in a similar style to the General's own. What stood out the most however was the Admirals Faunus trait which gave him deep blue skin. "Are you ready for the meeting Admiral?" Ironwood asks.

The Admiral nods. "Yes." He says turning to his Lieutenant. "Keep everything as I have instructed. I will return shortly."

The Lieutenant shakily nods. "Yes sir. As you say."  The Admirals then walks away with Ironwood from the bridge to the hanger. The two enter the Bullhead without uttering a word, and begin descending to Beacon Academy.

"So." The Admiral cuts into the silence like a knife. "I assume we have confirmed the threat was as we suspected?" He asks.

Ironwood nods. "Yes. It was her alright." The General says. "It seems her pieces are in place."

The Admiral smiles. "Well then it seems she's ready to sweep the Dajarik board." He says. Ironwood frowns not recognizing the term. "It won't matter however. So long as we can weed out the locations of her pieces, we can start whittling them down."

Ironwood smiles thinly. "I agree. This is actually why this meeting is so important." The General explains.

The Admiral's smile widens. "So we've located one of these pieces." It wasn't a question. Ironwood always found it amazing how The Admiral could figure things out before he told the Faunus man. There were times where Ironwood wondered why The Admiral hadn't gotten the job as The General Of Atlas.

"Yes. Possibly two." Ironwood adds.

The Admiral's eyes seemed to glow as his smile grew a sinister look. "This will be most interesting." He says.

________________________________

Jaune looks down the hallway they wait in as Anakin slowly groans in pain. Pyrrha was off scouting the path ahead with Nora while Crimson stood by Anakin helping him up. "Slowly." Crimson says. "You've been out for a while."

Anakin nods leaning against his teammate. "Thanks." He says appreciatively. "How long have I been out?"

"Almost an hour." Jaune says not turning his gaze away from the hall. "You took a pretty hard hit. Are you gonna be alright?"

"Yeah." Anakin assures. "I've had worse." Anakin finally stood on his own popping his shoulder before grabbing his lightsaber. "Where are the girls?"

"Scouting." Jaune says. "Their making sure our path ahead is clear while we keep you safe. Ren's over there." He says vaguely pointing his sword to the man in green who was standing on a pipe above them.