Grimm Report

Inside Ozpin's office Anakin and Rex take a seat across from Ozpin. The older man takes a sip of Coffee before sighing to himself. "So Merlot was behind the signal." Ozpin frowns. "That may become a problem... you said you were able to locate his base of operations?"

"I believe so." Anakin nods. "Though it's in uncharted waters."

"Vary well." Ozpin stands taking a sip from his mug. "I'll begin the preparations. Two teams shall accompany you on this mission."

"Sir?" Rex questions. "What are we preparing for exactly?"

"A Raid on Merlots base of operations." Ozpin states. "If he is back at his old experiments then Vale could be in grave danger."

"How much danger are talking sir?" Anakin asks.

"I trust you know what happened to Mountain Glenn?" Ozpin queries.

"Oh." Anakin's eyes widened a bit.

"Indeed. That is why this Raid will be necessary." Ozpin clarifies. "I'm counting on the two of you to oversee this mission and lead it. I am putting ten of my students lives in your hands gentlemen. I hope your mission goes well."

"You can count on us Professor." Anakin smirks.

"Thank you Anakin." Ozpin says gratefully. "You two are dismissed. Enjoy some free time while I begin the preparations." Anakin and Rex nod before taking their leave. Once the two exit the elevator on the first they can see Lilly and Crimson waiting for them.

"How did it go?" Lilly asks.

Anakin looks to Rex questioningly. He shrugs and Anakin turns back to Lilly. "We're getting sent back out."

Lilly sighs. "Already?" She complains. Rex raises a brow. "Sorry I just thought we'd get a day to relax before getting sent out again."

"Well," Rex sighs. "Evil never sleeps. I believe that's a saying our realities share."

Lilly nods. "One I wish weren't true." She states solemnly.

"Don't we all." Anakin says disappointingly. "Well, for now let's go talk to team RWBY." He offers sounding more cheerful.

Rex rolls his eyes. "Miss your girlfriend already?"

Anakin smirks. "And someone else." He says vaguely before walking off in the direction to the dorms. Rex frowns looking Lilly for an explanation.

"Don't look at me." She says lifting her hands in surrender. "I don't know what he means." Crimson frowns in confusion.

Moments later the four found themselves in front of Team RWBY's dorm. Anakin knocks and they wait as they hear scuffling for a moment. Then the door opens thanks to Ruby. Her eyes widened in excitement instantly.

"Guys! Anakin's back!!!" She shouts. "Come on in."

Anakin smiles at Ruby's antics as he walks in with his teammates in tow. Before Anakin could get  five steps in however he is tackled into a hug by a fast black blur. The group laughs as Anakin gets up dizzily looking to see Blake as the culprit.

"Well I'm definitely awake." He smirks.

Blake blushes in embarrassment having realized she had done that in front of everyone. "Sorry."

"It's fine." He says giving a light hug. "I missed you two."

Rex Lilly and Crimson chuckle as the walk around the two. That's when Rex noticed the tattooed girl with braided brown hair smirking with a hand on her hip. She seemed familiar to him, but found himself confused.

"Well Rex," The girl, Ahsoka smirks. "It's been a while."

Rex's eye widened. "Ahsoka?!" He held a massive smile upon his face. Before turning to confusion. "You have hair." He states dumbly.

Ahsoka snorts. "Yes I have hair instead of Lekku."

Lilly looks between the two in confusion as Rex catches her look. "Oh! Right. Lilly this is Ahsoka Tano. I fought with her since the Battle of Christophsis all the way up to the Battle of Endor." He introduces. "Ahsoka, this is my girlfriend Lilly Volentine." Ahsoka Offers a handshake to Lilly, and she accepts.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Ahsoka says.

"Likewise." Lilly smiles.

"So Rex." Ahsoka says raising a brow. "You two got in relationships."

Rex shrugs. "I thought it'd be nice change of pace for me. Have someone worth fighting for."

Ahsoka shakes her head with a smile. "Well congratulations then." She then turns to Anakin. "So, are you guys staying for a bit now?"

"Unfortunately not." Anakin sighs. "The mission isn't over yet. I won't get into details till it's complete but we're only here for a little while."

Ahsoka nods in disappointment. "War never changes dose it?"

They all then hear the intercoms go off. "Would  teams RWBY, JNPR, and SCRL report to the landing pads." Glynda's voice sounded. "I repeat teams RWBY, JNPR, and SCRL please report to the landing Pads."

Anakin then looks the group. "Welp it looks like we're taking you all with us."