Authors Note

This is it! The end of the second book!

I cannot express how much happiness I have for all that's happened with this series! The amount of love you all have is the reason why I am able to continue this series. I cannot thank you enough.

Now, there will be a summer story! It will be mostly prewritten, so it will be quiet on this account until then! Late June is when I plan to release it. Chapters will be spread out and even so you aren't waiting a week and a half for a new chapter.

The book will be smaller. It's a special. Some key lore will happen as well, so I suggest you give it a read!

With that being said, this is a wrap! This book was a whirlwind of ups and downs. It's been over a year that the first book was even published and I cannot believe how far we have gotten.

Thank you to those who message me out fo nowhere to express their love for the series. Thank you for the most hilarious and supportive comment section I could ask for.

I have social media that you guys can follow to keep up with me and my other projects when I am not updating a book! I participate in writing contests for Royale High, I blog on Twitter, I post pretty photos of myself and nature on Instagram, I do many things!

If you want to support me in these creations and many more, drop a follow! Be sure to also check out my LinkTree which has direct links to all of my different platforms like Tiktok, Instagram, Twitter, My own discord server that you can join, and more!

Thank you so much from the bottoms of my heart. Writing is one of my best passions! Thank you for allowing me to express myself!

I hope you enjoyed!

-Xena <3