Chapter 8;

Chapter 8;

"Rebekah...?"

I could feel my heart completely stop as she stared at me clearly extremely pissed off.

"Hope Mikaelson! What the hell where you thinking!? It is not safe for you here!! I told you that! Why would you do this? I've been worried sick! You just disappeared leaving a note telling me not to worry??" She yelled and I watched as her eyes started watering which completely crushed me.

I never intended on hurting her.

"What the hell is going on? Rebekah?" A voice clearly annoyed and confused asked and we both turned to see a stunned Hayley standing only metres away from us and instantly my breath hitched in my throat.

I opened my mouth to say something, anything but I didn't know what to say. I could feel my breathing quicken slightly as tears burned my eyes, no! I will not cry.

Don't cry. don't cry. fuck!

"I can explain" I finally spoke, my voice breaking and she just stared at me emotionless, her stare burning into my soul.

She hates me oh god she hates me!

"Rebekah?" Was all she said looking straight from me to a nervous looking Rebekah who looked at her with sympathy.

"Hayley, I will explain everything" she said and I watched as Hayley took a deep breath in as she looked away from Rebekah and back to me.

"Is it true?" She whispered and I didn't know what to say so I just nodded.

And I watched as she completely broke down into tears before running towards me and pulling me hard into her arms and held me closely and instantly I wrapped my arms around her as tears poured down my face.

"It's you, it's been you this whole time" she whispered her voice breaking as she held onto me so tight it was like she was scared I'd leave.

But trust me when I say this....i was never going to leave.

Finally she released me but didn't leave me instead she placed both her hands on my shoulders as she looked over me, running her thumb over my cheek wiping the tears from my eyes as I stated back at her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked through tears and I just shrugged. "I don't know, I guess I was scared" I admitted and she laughed at me before pulling me into another hug and I just smiled into her, breathing in her scent. Being in her arms with her actually knowing I was her little girl made me feel so safe and warm.

"Wait till your father knows" she said smiling at me and I instantly felt nervous.....what if he hates me or something. I felt my face drop slightly but I quickly tried to cover it up as much as I could.

"Come on, we'll find him" she said while grabbing my hand and leading me towards the coutyard, her arm not once moving from around me as Rebekah followed us closely.

Walking up the stairs Hayley took me back into the living room sort area she left me in this morning. Instantly we all sat down and I watched as Rebekah poured herself a glass of alcohol.

"Please say something Aunty Bex" I said quietly, I feel that she hates me or something and I don't like it. She's the closest person in my life I never want to hurt her.

"I don't know what to say Hope" she admitted sadly and I frowned, looking down at my hands as Hayley sat with us awkwardly.

"I'm sorry okay, but I needed to do it" I said after a few short moments of silence. "no you didn't Hope, you didn't need to do anything. Jesus Hope you left me worried sick! And don't even get me started on Matt" she said harshly and I flinched under her tone, we've had arguments before but they only ever lasted minutes at the most.

"I know okay I screwed up and I'm sorry! I didn't want to hurt either of you! But I needed to do this!" By now I was no longer sitting but standing in front of her.

By now I was fuming, I wanted to yell and scream with frustration but I couldn't!

I watched as Rebekah put her glass down and stood up as well so we were only inches away from each other. Standing there I waited for her to yell at me.....but she didn't.

Instead I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me in as my face was suddenly attacked by a mob of blonde hair, sighing into the hug I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back just as tightly.

"I'm just glad you're okay" she whispered and I smiled into the hug as she rubbed circles on my back with her hands.

"Sista?" A British accent questioned quietly with a hint of frustration. Instantly Rebekah and I ended the hug and we all turned to see a confused and slightly furious Klaus in the doorway.

Oh god. No.

I'm not emotionally ready yet!!!!!

"Hello Nik" Rebekah said sending him a small smile and I just watched as he looked between us all with a questioning glare.

"What are you doing here??" He snapped sounding extremely angry which made me even more nervous, he's gonna hate me isn't he!?.....

"Where is Hope!?" He yelled again making me flinch and take a small step backwards, slowly I looked over to Hayley who looked like she was going to cry again as she threw him a small smile and I watched as his face completely dropped and he just stared directly at me, no emotion visible.

"Hi" was all I said, don't ask why because I don't even know. I jumped slightly as I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder but relaxed when I realised it was only Hay- Mum.

Looking back to Kl- Dad man I gotta get used to this.
I watched as slowly, completely expressionless he walked further into the room making my stomach twist and turn before he stopped in front of me leaving only inches between us and I just looked straight at the ground not daring to look him in the eye.

Finally I slowly lifted my head to look at him, his eyes held some much but i couldn't make it out. Slowly he bent down until we were eye level and I became I think a million times more nervous.

All this waiting for him to do something was killing me.

"Hi" he finally said through a laugh and I watched as his eyes began to water making me laugh as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Suddenly he pulled me into a tight hug catching me by surprise at first but I instantly relaxed and threw my arms around his neck hugging him back just as tight, laughing through the tears as he picked me up and spun me around not once releasing his grip for so much as a second.

Finally after what felt like hours he released me putting me back down but kept his hands on my shoulders and smiled down at me. Suddenly Mums hand on my shoulder made me turn my attention towards her as she wrapped one arm around me and the other around Kl-Dad and pulled us both in making me laugh and lean into her.

I don't know how long we stood there for but I didn't care because we were together......and that's all that mattered.

********************************

Hiiii guys so I didn't realise how late the last chapter really was! Sorry!! So to make it up to you guys I wrote this short one>•<

Hope you guys liked ^•^
Please vote, comment and share to your friends it is really greatly appreciated !

Love You all x