Chapter 4;

Chapter 4;

It was finally getting late and at the moment I was laying on Rebekahs bed trying to help her choose an outfit.

"This one?" She asked holding up another dress and  I instantly shook my head in disgust. "No, too well...ugly" I told her and she glared at me while placing the dress back and searching for another one.

This has been going on for the past 40minutes, im begining to believe Rebekah's nervous about her date with Matt. I dont think she's even been on a proper date before. But hey I cant exactly talk, ive never even spoken to another male besides Matt.....so at least Rebekah's doing better than iam.

"Calm down, im sure whatever you wear he'll love" I said sighing, I was really begining to get bored....and.....nervous.

"I know, but tonight has to go perfect which means perfect outf- How about this one?" Rebekah questioned pulling out a nice dress. It was a black strapless tight fitting dress, it wasnt the best dress she owened but hey it was good enough and I was well and truely over sitting here.

"Its perfect, now go get ready" I said while quickly sliding off her bed and raced out of her room before she could stop me.

Walking downstairs I jumped onto the lounge and closed my eyes forba few brief moments as I enjoyed the silence that filled the living room air. Luckily for me it was merely a few minutes before an excited looking Rebekah strutted downstairs, here heels hitting the floor woth everystep.

Good thing she did hee hair and makeup before hand.

"Ready?" I questioned, smiling at her before wiggling her eyebrows making her roll her eyes as she grabbed her keys, phone and wallet.

"Ill be back later" she said while pulling me into a hug. And it was in that moment that it finally clicked.....this is the last time ill see her for a while, the last time ill get to hold her or hear her voice.

" I love you" I whispered, giving her tight squeeze and she returned it. "I love you too Hope, dont do anything stupid" she warned me and I scoffed while waving her off as she walked out the front door yelling a 'bye' before leaving.

Wakking over to the living room window I pushed the cream curtain to the side and watched secretly as she drove away from the house....away from me.

I cant believe im doing this....

Pushing the curtain shut again I ran upstairs and into my room, grabbing the backpack out that I prepared earlier and threw it on the bed before grabbing a piece of paper and pen, I was going to atleast leave her a note.

'Dear Aunt Bekah.

Dont panic for iam completely fine. I just needed to get away for a while, explore, live my life for once instead of being stuck here.

Dont get me wrong I love you, you're practically my mum. But I need to do something for myself just this once. Where exactly iam going or already am I cannot say but I promise I will return as soon as I finally fulfill ever desire I have.

Im sorry.

- Hope'

Placing the pen down I threw the backpack on my back and I walked downstairs, placing the note on the kitchen bench where Rebekah puts her keys.

" You're really going through with this huh?" A voice said and I didnt even bother looking at who it was, its not exactly hard to work it out.

"Yep"

"You're an idiot"

"Look Henrick if you're here to lecture me, I dont want to hear it" I remined him while placing my necklace on aswell as my shoes. "Okay, okay, sorry." He apologised and gave him a half smile before walking towards the front door and grabbed the handle, letting my fingers linger for a few moments.