Chapter 9;

Chapter 9;

-Time Skip : A month-

Alot can happen in a month. And im sort of proof of that I mean I ran away, found my real family....yep thats about it but although not much has happened in this month its the best month ive had in a very long time.

After the truth was out it took us all including myself some getting used to, I had never in my life called someone mum or dad unless by accident as a child so those two simple words were foreign to me and it felt odd but nice having someone to say them too.

The day after I moved in with them and Rebekah too decided she'd stay which I was happy about even though it took her a whole week to forgive me!.

Mum and dad showed me my room which I loved and was excited about re-docorating it since it was still set up ready for a little 5 year old girl to move into which was kinda depressing.

After about 2 weeks Rebekah decided to head home for a few days and grabbed alot of valuable and important things including clothes for me.

But other than that ive spent the last month getting to know everyone and everything.

- I learnt that Mum and dad arent together and never were

- I was a drunken one night stand. Ouch.

- Mum and Elijah have a thing between them which is weird because that'll make him my step dad and uncle?

- Dad and Cami soooo like each other but are both in denial

- Mum is married to some werewolf guy Jackson so their packs would be combined....so I have step dad that apparently lived with us here, his whole pack did but idk what happened between everyome because they obviously don't anymore

- Marcel is Dads adopted son which makes him technically my brother

- Rebekah and Marcel have 'History' which is kinda creepy

- My grandparents are both psychopaths who Dad killed multiple times

- Davina kinda never spoke to me again but Josh comes around alot which I was happy for it was nice having a friend other than Henrick

- Kol never showed up again despite saying he was here to help

- Henrick wont tell me what it is hes meant to help me with

And lastly I learnt that I have a pretty messed up and confusing family but you learn to love it. And I certainly do.

********

"So am I ever going to meet this mysterious Romeo you're so hung up over?" I questioned teasingly as I playfully shoved Josh's shoulder as he rolled his eyes at me.

Josh for weeks has been dating this werewolf, I know romantic right? A werewolf and vampire in a secret relationship, definitely fan fiction worthy buuuttt he won't even so much as tell me his name despite my begging.

"You will, you will....eventually" he said and I groaned while taking a sip of my iced coffee as we walked through the streets of New Orleans. "Come on! You clearly really like him and he obviously really likes you too unless he's an idiot so who cares what people will think" I said and he shrugged while shipping his coffee and placing the sunglasses on his face as we continued to walk.

"He's second in charge if they found out he was dating me a vampire....the enemy, best friends with the hybrids kid they'd throw him out or worse kill him. I couldn't do that too him" he said and I nodded in understandment he was right the wolves and my family or just vampires in general don't get along despite three of us being wolves aswell. But hey I don't know the full story so I can't talk.