Chapter 6;

Chapter 6;

I gasp and shoot up in bed, heart racing and sweat dripping down my forehead. "Rebekah!" I exclaim out of habit while I clutch my chest trying to slow my breathing down.

Opening my eyes I came face to face with merely blury shapes, rubbing my eyes with my hands everything cleared up just as memorys of my location came flooding back.

Looking around I mentally thanked the lord that no one heard me yell Rebekah or they may get a little confused. The room was brightly lit from the sun outside indicating to me that it was fairly late in the morning.

Slowly, still trying to calm my breathing down I threw the blanket back and pushed myself to the edge before standing up, bringing the blanket with me and wrapped it around my body while walking towards the kitchen looking for Cami.

Walking into the kitchen I noticed a pink note on the bench. Walking over to it I picked it up to see very neat writing in black permo.

'Heidi,

Was called into work early this morning. Theres food and drink in the fridge, please help yourself to anything you want. My friend Davina will be coming over at 11 to show you around New Orleans and lend you some clothes.

-Cami'

It read and I smiled at it and I smiled, Cami barely knew me yet she was so kind. Scrunching up the note I searched for the bin and threw it out while looking up at the clock which read '10:57' which means this Davina chic will be here any minute....great.

Hugging the blanket closer to my body I went and sat back down on the bed and grabbed my backpack and opened it up, pulling my phone out I turned it on only for it to violently vibrate a million times as every message finally came through.

Turning it on I gasped at the amount of messages and missed calls I had, from both Matt and Rebekah...I had 100 messages and 50 missed calls...great.

Sighing I turned my phone off and threw it onto the bed while falling backwards onto the bed and clutching my forehead.

Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door, startling me as I hear it being opened followed by light and heavy footsteps. "Hello?" I hear a sweet female voice call out, curiously I climb off of the bed and walk towards the front entrance where a young girl around my age with honey brown hair, fair but pretty skin and big brown eyes. With her was a male who looked a few years older, he had short black, neatly styled hair, dark brown almost black eyes and plump lips.

"Oh hey you must be Heidi, im Davina and this is Josh. We're friends with Cami" the girl says motioning to herself and this Josh guy while slowly nodded, sending them a friendly smile. "Hi, its nice to meet you" I said awkwardly and Davina smiled kindly at me before handing me a plastic bag of clothes.

"I grabbed these for you, hopefully our sizes are similar. Now go get dressed and Josh and I will show you around New Orleans" Davina says and I open up the bag slightly before closing it and saying a 'thankyou' to the two before hurrying into the bathroom to change.

Turning on the light I closed the door, making sure I locked it before stripping down to my bra and undies. Pulling out the clothes I admitted that this Davina girl had a cute taste in clothing.

The clothing consisted of a white flowy dress that was about knee length and had circle patterns above the hips and cute black flats with little bows on the toe. Pulling on the dress I was surprised to see it actually fit perfectly, pulling on the flats I quickly brushed my hair with my fingers and pulled it up into a messy ponytail. Once I was sure I looked.....decent I shrugged and turned the light off before walking out of the bathroom and to where Davina and Josh were waiting patiently.