Chapter 7;

Chapter 7;

The walk there was only short, Hayley had spent most of the time educating me on some of New Orleans history not that i was actuallylistening. I was still trying to process the fact that here I was finally after 16years.

"Heidi...Heidi!" I was snapped out of reality by Hayley's voice, blinking I shook my head slightly while looking up at her confused. "What? Sorry I spaced out" I said and she just waved it off and continued to speak.

"I asked where you were from? You said you were a runaway so where exactly did you runaway from?" She asked and I oh'd at her while tucking a strand of her behind my ear. "That's a secret" I said while smirking at her and she just rolled her eyes while leading me through a small brick arch thing and a pair of metal gates and into a large open area.

There were a few tables well what I think were tables and chairs everywhere I couldn't exactly tell since everything was covered in old sheets. There was a second floor with a large set of stairs leading to it but everything was dark up there so I couldn't see much.

"This is your home?" I asked curious, it didn't exactly look like a welcoming house or even a house for that matter it looked dark and lonely, like no one had been here in years.

"I know it doesn't look like much from down here" Hayley admits and I breathed a laugh and turned to ask Davina something when I was roughly pushed against a wall, a hand tightly gripping my throat as I was held just high enough for my toes to graze the ground.

My heart began racing as pain vibrated through my body and I looked to see my attacker was a man a bit older than me with a shaved head and dark skin and I watched in fear as veins popped out under his eyes telling me he was definitely a pissed off vampire.

Instantly my hands shot up and grabbed his, trying to pry them off me as my air supply ran lower and lower making me for the first time fear for my life.

"You brought a werewolf here?" I heard the man yell as I was gasping for air, my vision blurring slightly and head spinning from lack of oxygen.

Trying to get him off me seemed to do no good so I was left with no choice but force, calming my body down as much as I could without dying of lack of oxygen I focused all my energy on making the veins in his head burst.

Suddenly I heard a yell out in pain as his hands released me and I collapsed to the ground, gasping for air as black dots covered my vision and before I knew it everything went black.

**********

I awoke with a splitting headache and a sore neck, opening my eyes I had to blink a few times before I was actually able to see anything. Pushing myself up into a sitting position I groaned as my whole body ached as everything at happened before I blacked out came flooding back.

Rubbing my neck which was still throbbing and delicate I looked around the unfamiliar room and confusion. How did I get here and where exactly was here?

Suddenly the door opposite the bed in which I sat creaked as it slowly opened and a concerned looking Hayley quietly stepped into the room smiling as her eyes met mine.

"Hey how you feeling?" She asked, the edge of the bed tipping as she sat down next to me. "Sore" I admitted with a laugh and she smiled while scrunching up her nose as she nodded in understandment. Hey I do that too.

"Thought so, which is why I grabbed a few of these" she said while pulling out an almost empty packet of nurofen and I mentally fist pumped the air, thankgod! My head was absolutely killing me!

"Thankyou!" I exclaimed in relief while grabbing the packet from her and popping two in mouth not worrying about having a drink with it, I'm a man I'll be right.