Thalia Has a Shock

Percy on Deck

Chapter 16:

Interlude 1 - Thalia Has a Shock

No Given Date (c.2014-2015)

Thalia and the Hunters of Artemis returned to Camp Half Blood in October to find everything had changed.

All the gods had been recalled to Olympus.

While Thalia had been reporting to Chiron that The Hunters were back at Camp Half-Blood, she found that Chiron had been fired (again), and the new Camp Activities Director was the God Herakles.

Herakles had demanded that Thalia bow before him, but Thalia had retorted that a hunter never bowed to a man. Herakles had gotten angry, but Thalia smirked that Herakles couldn't do anything without breaking the Ancient Laws.

As she walked back to Cabin 8, Thalia was struck by how much smaller the camp was. Also, Thalia noticed, a bunch of cabins had been taken down. Cabins 3 (Poseidon), 4 (Demeter), 7 (Apollo), 11(Hermes), 13 (Hades), and 14 onwards were gone.

Suddenly, a boy walked up to her. She was about to punch him for flirting with her (It was a hunter trait), but he just gave her a flyer, then left.

Camp Perseus!

Do you believe that the Gods have gotten corrupt?

If you do, join Camp Perseus:

Named after the Hero of Olympus, twice over, who was tragically, kicked out of Camp Half-Blood.

The gods treat us half-bloods like tools: Using us, but when done with us, throwing us out.

Already, most of Camp Half-blood and their godly parents have joined our cause.

Come for a meeting tonight at Zeus's Fist if you want to join our rebellion against Olympus.

Thalia read it suspiciously. However, there was something she wanted to know. Why had Percy been kicked out of Camp Half-Blood?

That night, Thalia snuck out of Camp Half-Blood, into the woods, and over to Zeus's Fist.

To her surprise, she saw three of the hunters, a son of Hephaestus, Leo, Piper, and the God Apollo.

"Come out, Thalia," said Apollo. "I know you're there!"

Thalia had flinched, but then dropped out of the trees onto The Poop Pile.

The 6 half bloods looked at her in surprise.

Apollo and the three Camp Half-Blood campers explained that Percy had caught Annabeth cheating on him with Jason.

Percy had unleashed his wrath, and accidentally destroyed Cabins 1 -ve- 2, since they were the closest to the ocean.

Zeus had called a meeting to order, and Percy had been voted out of Camp Half-Blood 2-10. Only Hermes and Poseidon had voted for him.

Apollo explained that he, Artemis, and Demeter had wanted to vote in Percy's favor, but their children (or in Artemis's case, hunters) would be killed by Zeus, if they didn't.

Soon after, Piper caught Jason with Annabeth, and had gotten together with Leo.

Piper and Leo had IM'd Hazel and Frank needing help. The four plus Nico had met up with Apollo, and learned the whole story.

They built a hidden Camp with magic thanks to Hazel asking help from Trivia.

When Leo and Piper had returned to Camp Half-Blood, they found all of the Cabins besides 1 to 13 were destroyed.

They quickly recruited the children of the minor gods and sent them to the camp, which had been named Camp Perseus in honor of Percy.

Shortly after, Apollo recruited his children, and sent them to Camp Perseus.

Zeus now aware that an enemy was recruiting half bloods, in a rage destroyed Cabin 7.

This was the catalyst for the other campers. Demeter's and Hermes's cabins left CHB, and their cabins were destroyed along with Hades's and Poseidon's.

Over time, some members of the other cabins had also joined Camp Perseus, as had quite a few of the Romans.

Apollo also told them that he, Artemis, Hermes, and Hecate were building a space station in space, that was almost done.

As a trust of faith, Apollo told Thalia that she had to go on a mission.

Thalia and Nico were sent to South America where they had the spirit of a long dead Princess overshadow a friend of Percy's to test to see if he was ready to fight Zeus.

Percy hadn't been ready, though, and failed the test. He could have just used his water powers to pull out Zaria's spirit. They would retrieve him in a few more months.

A few weeks later, Thalia and the hunters journeyed to Camp Perseus, and stayed there permanently.

Thalia became a counselor, and taught spear fighting. She also occasionally taught knife fighting. She and Nico also checked up on Percy every now and then.

Last time, they had journeyed to the SS Tipton in April, and Percy nearly destroyed the ship, but calmed down at the last second.

She hadn't seen him since then because the space station had been completed, and Thalia had moved to it.

Now, she and Nico would finally notify him about it, and they would officially recruit him.