Lost At Sea (Part 1)

PERCY ON DECK

1: Lost at Sea

Cody

Cody didn't understand why his brother was being such a jerk.

"You don't talk much," said Percy.

"No it's just because my voice is changing and getting hoarse," said Cody as his voice went up when he said changing, "So i prefer to just stay quiet."

"Hey Cody," said a voice.

Cody and Percy spun around to see Woody and Zack walking towards them.

"Hey Woody," Cody said to his roommate. "Zack," he said evenly.

"Sorry about earlier," said Zack to Percy. He extended his hand, "We got off on the wrong foot, friends?" he asked

Cody looked at Percy, only to see him studying Zack to see if he was being sincere. Apparently accepting that he was, he shook Zack's hand. "Friends."

The Four walked down the stairs towards the skydeck and Woody, Zack, and Cody shouted, "Wassup, Seven-Seaers?" to Bailey and London who were standing near the bottom of the stairs.

They looked at the the boys then started jumping up and down squealing.

"Oh! I missed you so much!" Bailey to Cody. "I got your emails and letters, but...how come you never called me?"

"No reason," said Cody, his voice cracking.

Bailey snickered.

"I'm Percy," said Percy to Bailey. "I'm a new student here."

"I'm Bailey, Cody's girlfriend." said Bailey. "Nice to meet you. Wow your eyes are beautiful ."

Percy blushed, "I get that a lot."

Cody raised an eyebrow and glared at Bailey.

"Sorry." she said.

"I'm London, I'm rich." said London to Percy.

"I'm-I'm Percy," Percy stuttered staring at London.

"Ooh someone has a crush," muttered Bailey.

"I need to talk to Moseby," said London.

"I'll go with you." said Percy.

The two walked over towards Moseby who was finishing talking with Zack and Woody.

"So how was your break?" asked Bailey.

"It was go-od." his voice cracking again.

Bailey snickered, and Cody frowned. "Sorry. I'll buy us smoothies." she said.

A few minutes later the two were sipping smoothies. "Mm. I forgot how much I love these smoothies." said Bailey. "How's yours?"

"Delicious." said Cody, and scowled as Bailey burst out laughing. "You know my voice doesn't sound that funny." Bailey burst out laughing again.

"Sorry, sorry. I won't laugh anymore." she made a zipping motion over her lips.

"Thank you, now could you please pass me that straw."

Bailey snickered

"You're definition of never must be different from mine." Bailey covered his mouth, but Cody could tell she was laughing. He stormed off towards the tables.

"I can't believe Bailey laughed at me," he said to Zack.

"Oh don't worry she's not laughing at you," he said, "she's laughing at everything else."