42

– this entire chapter is smut, so if you're uncomfortable with that, feel free to skip it –

"Draco—" I hummed, unbothered by his name slipping past my lips as warmth flushed through my veins. "I—"

"You what again?'' He mumbled quietly. All riled up in what he was doing, the thought of pushing him away — to storm out and not let myself cave into his boy in front of me, faded.

The tips of my fingers twirled into the blond strands of his hair, lightly tugging it back as his teeth scratched against my neck, and with few words spoken, he found his way back to my lips.

Disconnecting them, an evil yet lightly amused grin crossed his features. "I want to do things to you, Hayes," he stated, looking more than intrigued— messy hair and heavy breathing.

"I want to feel you— all of you," He half-whispered, his eyes flickering from my eyes to my lips, my breath catching in my throat, and even though his hand was no longer around my neck, my airways felt constricted.

I had to take back control— knew I couldn't let him win this. He had already managed to gain the upper hand, and I wasn't sure if I could give him any more than that little victory.

"Oh? Do your worst, Malfoy."

His fingers wrapped around my throat again, a sudden whimper slipping past my lips from his thumb digging into my skin harshly.

"You'll call me Draco for the rest of the evening."

I didn't know what was happening— my body having a mind of its own. And as much as I wanted to protest, spit venomous words at him, I couldn't. I didn't want to admit it, but I wanted him, too.

Not that I could blame myself after the taste he had given me— after months of endless teasing.

I leaned in to kiss him again, and his other hand fell onto my waist, guiding me onto my mattress as he kneeled beside me and set himself comfortably.

His fingers rubbed small circles on my waist, while the other had a firm hold on my throat. My breathing had picked up; I propped myself up onto my elbows, watching his thumb continue the small patterns they drew.

He was slightly hovering over me, his head just above mine.

"Tell me what you want, Hayes," He whispered, rubbing his thumb against the pulse point on my neck.

The hand that rubbed my waist had now travelled past my hip bone; it settled on my bare thigh, long dress having ridden up my legs a long time ago, resuming the patterns he previously had drawn.

"I want—" my throat closed as I felt his fingers tap along my inner thigh, instinctively I tried to close them, but Malfoy was too fast. He sent a sharp slap on my skin, the stinging pain shortly subsiding.

"Spit it out," He whispered, leaning down closer to my ear, his fresh breath filling my nostrils— intoxicating me with not a single drop of alcohol.

He was distracting me; knew I couldn't speak while he was doing this to me. Everything was a game to him— I feared it was one he was better at than I was.

"Can I touch you here?" His index finger swiped up the centre of my cunt, an almost mocking tone in his voice. He knew my answer before the words ever left his mouth.

And yet, he still said them. 

His touch was cold, in comparison to the warmth that was radiating off me, a perfect mix as I breathed out a "Yes."

He chuckled lowly, swiping his tongue across his lower lip. "What happened to you, Hayes, you were so talkative before, but as soon as I-" He paused and pressed his thumb against my clit.