Chapter 01

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚

"Miss Sienna's family plays a big part in this educational institution, so please do treat her with respect, misbehaviour or any form of bullying and misconduct towards her is highly prohibited, you yourselves should know that and you shouldn't have to be reminded, since you are all grown men now" professor Smith introduces me to the class as I stand up front, awkwardly trying not to make eye contact with any of my new classmates.

They are all men from families of high status.
Stuck up pigs glued to the ideas of society.
Ready to flaunt their toxic masculinity whenever they get the chance.

Gross insecure men, who projected their insecurities on the unfortunate.

I know they are surely not going to take professor Smith's speech into consideration, hearing the amount of low betting and sexual jokes they are already passing around, wow...it hasn't even been 3 minutes since I got here.

And I can't say I'm surprised bec
because this is nothing new at all, I had blossomed at a quite young age.

At the age of fifteen, I already had the body shape of a young woman and being the daughter of Lionel River doesn't really help.

Father's friends, didn't forget to let me know how appealing I was, any further than a compliment and how the weather was today, and they would be in shreds though so it never really concerned me, not until today, right now I'm stuck in a literal building with not even a single woman, surrounded by disgusting deplorable men.

"You can sit right beside Mr Tyson, Sienna" the professor gestures to an empty seat right in the middle of the room.

I nod, making my way towards my seat avoiding any form of eye contact.
"Miss we were instructed to stay by you" Bouncer says from beside me, making me stop dead in my tracks.
"Any form of indecent or unsolicited conversations, and we will have to step in," Ryan chimes.

Ryan and Bouncer have been my personal escorts, well you could also say bodyguards, for as long as I can remember.
They have father's complete trust and are one of the few people allowed to associate themselves with me.

But seeing as I am going to be on a desk inside a classroom, I doubt anything dangerous will happen, so I really don't need them glued to me at all times.

"Hey, guys look, you don't have to, I'll be fine I'll just meet you after my lectures" I say, sending them a smile as they look down at me, still feeling sinister about the whole situation.

"I'll be fine, honestly" I repeat myself.

They stabd in place, staring at me for a while, seeming to be deep in thought, before finally nodding and retreating to their positions, outside the doors of this classroom.

I turn back around once I see them leave and continue heading to my new seat.

There is a good looking young man, seated right beside my spot.
He is leaning back twisting a pen between his index finger and thumb.

I sit down, ignoring his stare as I try to pay attention to what the professor is saying.

I am exceptionally good at mathematics so this shouldn't be too hard.