Chapter 04

𝑺𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒂

Azaleas, Roses, Jasmines, Lilies, Hyacinths.
Flowers of every type decorate my dresser.
I had been shocked when I walked into my room after Emerson left and found a growing garden all around me.

I can't help but smile at the beauty.
Eros Arcin.

Someone I could call a gentleman.

Countless bags and gift boxes are piled around the corner of the room, waiting to be opened.

But right now, I can't think of anything apart from what is going to become of my life.

Will I truly be happy with him?
I've heard countless stories about cases much similar to this.

They're always the nicest at first but day by day start changing into an awful being.
I hope he isn't of the sort.

Staring at the pile of gifts, I can't help but wonder what my life could have been like with Adonis.
Him and Aisha have always been close, ever since we were young.

They were always together and I kind of placed it together that they would end up falling for each other, and in the end...they did.
Nobody was surprised.

It was very evident that they were made for each other and people viewed them as the definition of a perfect couple, even when they knew he was probably not in her life plan.

Aisha was always favoured by my mother and father.
So I took it as a surprise when father

Casually admitted to me being his favourite.

Aisha is 3 years younger than me and isn't as Innocent as everyone perceives her to be.

She has intentionally framed me for her wrongdoings numerous times in the past.
She told me that I was pathetic and that my parents would never love me, let alone appreciate me.

But in front of everyone else...
Her eyes were always on the floor, respecting the traditions of our society.
She never spoke unless she was called upon, and when she did, she never failed to impress.

She was naturally beautiful, her dark hair spiralled down her back, challenging her enticing features.
She has heart shaped rosy lips and beautiful blue crystal eyes that could make anyone fall head over heels.

It is true that she is pretty, but so am I.

And I am not going to criticize her for it.
Her personality on the other hand, now that, that is something else.

I'm confused as to how Adonis even managed to love her.

But what bewilders me the most is how he could bring himself to do that to me.

I have known him since we were kids.
Even though we never talked much and only exchanged a few words or asked each other how our days were.

I would never have expected him to dislike me to the point that he would have the nerve to reject me and risk my future.

I mean, I did walk in on them once, in the terrace, with his face beneath her skirt.
But that isn't something he should hate me for.