Chapter 12

(𝐓𝐖://𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐫*𝐩𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡)

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚

"What do you wish to do to him, miss Sienna?" I hear one of the men finally speak up, when I turn towards the source of the voice, I notice it is one of the few men who participated in the auction a few weeks ago.

Mr Armand Versetti

He is tall and handsome and seems rather sophisticated and composed compared to the rest of the douches in this crowd.
He looks to be somewhere around his mid or late thirties and it only adds to the way he stands out grandly.

I glance back towards Eros who is watching me expectantly, everyone is waiting for what I have to say.

Trevor struggles against his binds, his uncontrollable crying never stopping even once.
"S-Sienna, I'm sorry, come on we are friends, you know I was messing around with you, I thought you were just acting like you didn't want it, I-I didn't know-" before Trevor can finish his sentence Eros' first connects with his nose, causing him to scream in agony, the blood pouring out of his nose adding to the massive amount of red on what seemed to be a previously white shirt.

"Are you fûcking kidding me right now?" I ask, my eyes widening in surprise to the degree where I can almost laugh at how outrageous he sounds right now.

"You think me crying and begging for you to get your hands off of me was a plea for more?" I feel the tears sting in my eyes when the unpleasant memories replay inside my head.

8:57
I remember glancing at the clock before I made my way off of the dancefloor.
I remember feeling uneasy from the disturbing amount of times I caught Trevor staring at me throughout the whole party.

I remember excusing myself, thinking I would call it a night because the graduation ceremony was two days away and I couldn't afford to lose any more sleep.
I remember feeling uncomfortable as I made my way up the stairs, the uneasy feeling never leaving my side until I made it into the hallways.
I remember turning around just to be yanked into a room with no source of light.
I remember it all, the little to no oxygen, the disgusting hands groping around my body, the terrifying feeling of somebody I didn't approve of pressed against me, pulling at my clothes.

I remember being helpless and weakened due to all the liquor that I wish I hadn't consumed.
I remember the grim tears that rolled down my face as I gave up trying to fight him, I remember how he told me how I was asking for it since I walked out here 'looking like this' how he told me to be good to him and keep my mouth shut so that this would be over as soon as it started.

I remember his filthy hands, his filthy soul that tarnished mine.
I remember my sister walking in on us, her head simply peeking in to check if the coast was clear for her to occupy the room with her boyfriend who stood clueless at the other side of the door.

I remember how Trevor tensed, worried that she would do something that would result in his death.
I mean...she is my sister.
She was supposed to stop him since she saw I couldn't, she was supposed to call for help since even she can't defeat him, Adonis was right behind her but knew nothing.
Did nothing, said nothing as she stood there smirking wickedly in my face as if she weren't a woman just like me.