Chapter 06

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚

"Do you think I have a chance?" My words are muffled by Emerson's chest.

I press my eyes shut embracing the silence around us.

"What was the last thing he said to you?" He breathes into my hair.

"Well...he said he'd miss me..." Right after he gave it to me 4 times.
Took me higher than I'd ever been before.

And one thing he wasn't wrong about
...was that I would never forget it because I'm pretty sure I think about that moment at least a few times every five minutes.

Not that I was going to tell Em that specific detail.

"And he's supposed to be back?..."

"Today"

"hmm... I bet he'll come to see you then, get some sleep for now" he gently shoves me off of him.

Sometimes when I needed to vent, Em would hold me and tell me to talk to him.
He is a great listener and he knows everything about me, well aside from some things, but that's that.

We have been chilling in my bed for a while now, and I'm starting to get sleepy.

"Yeah I'll be here if you need anything, just get some sleep" he turns away from me, slipping his phone out of his pocket.

After 15 minutes of staring up at the ceiling, counting every tile until I finally know the number by heart, I start to fall asleep.

Pushing away the bubbly sound of Emerson working at his keyboard.

When I awake it's already getting dark, How long have I been asleep?

but that's not what's important because my attention drifts to the Man struggling to breathe beside me.

Em looks like he's about to pass out as a pair of veiny hands wrap around his throat, pinning him down.

"um, Em why do you look like that?" I wipe away my sleepy eyes as I sit up to adjust to the scene before me.

"Why do you look like you're about to die?" I raise a confused brow.

What in the world is going on?

"Fucking hell, help me" he rasps out, making me snap out of my sleepy trance.

That's when I finally see it, my fiancée is attempting to murder my best friend

"Eros, get off of him, w-what are you doing?" I pry his hands off of my friend, shielding him as he goes in for another blow.

"Hey, calm down, what's wrong?" I place my hands on his shoulders, hoping for him to calm down.

"He was in your fucking bed" he states, not breaking the deadly gaze he is sending Emerson, who looks close to shitting himself.

"And?, Em is just my friend" I explain.

"Do you let all your friends in your bed?" He narrows his gaze.