SPINOFF BATTLE TENDENCY: [Youngblood Part 1]

LaGuardia Airport New York, 1937.

"Shit! Why do we have to go see your goddaughter in December, Grandma ?!"

"JOSEPH JOESTAR! Watch your language and stop complaining will you?!!" The old lady scolded her grandson by pulling his ear. "It's her birthday, I have to be there. And then it will be the occasion to see her baby! Aaaah how time flies..." Grandma Erina sighed, slowly sitting on her official seat in the plane.

"But you are less and less able to travel! Couldn't you just call them?!"
She was playing with the seat in front of her, curious to see yet another new technology.

"God damn it. I forgot my gloves! Grandma Erina is going to knit me ugly itchy mittens again! What an idea to go to this village in winter! It's worse than New York! having to eat cheese all day long ... I should have planned something to face the diarhea that awaits me ... "Joseph thought.

"Straizo could have taken care of sending pictures, if seeing this baby is the reason why we are going to freeze our ass! It's too cold in Swi-" He was interrupted by a shock in his face.

Erina, who was playing with the seat controls had released the oxygen mask which came off so violently that it propelled itself against Jojo's cheek, who bumped against the window.

"Oops! Sorry! I didn't do it on purpose!" She apologized to the hostess.

"Granny! Stop touching everything!" Joseph groaned, rubbing his cheek and putting the mask back in place.

At the same time, the captain announced the departure of the flight, giving Granny Erina a smile.
"I'm so excited to see them all again!" she exclaimed full of joy.

"It's just because you're someone important to me that I'm sacrificing myself!" Jojo whined while buckling his belt. "I don't trust that plane!" he complained, covering himself with his blanket.

When they arrived in Switzerland, Joseph and Erina were completely shocked at the cold that beat down on them. The young man couldn't hold back his tears because the cold burned his cheeks.

Fortunately, they were quickly greeted by Straizo. He became the mainstay of the residence when a new tragedy occurred within the Raki family...

Y/N POV:

I can't open the box. Uncle Straizo always told me to wear Great Aunt Rachel's pearl necklace when the Joestars come home.

I think he was talking about bad luck revolving around Joestar's blood and ours. The first time I saw old Erina I was still a baby. She's a friend of the family who often came during the winter holidays.

But when I turned 6, while I was playing with my new skateboard, the necklace had crumbled around my neck. He was literally strangling me. Fortunately Uncle Straizo was there. He told me it was because of the contact with Erina when she hugged me... It was strange. I wonder if today, this pearl will still try to kill me...

"Y / N ~!" her voice echoed throughout the house. I rushed up to her, running down the stairs.

"GRANNY ERINA !!!" I yelled out as I dive into her arms.

"Oh my god you grew up! Doesn't Straizo give you too many exercises to do?" she asked me with a worried look.

The principal person sneered as he lit the fireplace. "She's already controlling the Ripple. Isn't she amazing?"

Grandma Erina chuckled too. "Whatever!"

An absolutely huge man warming his toes in front of the fireplace. I've already seen him before...
"JOSEPH JOESTAR! THAT'S NOT A GOOD BEHAVIOR!" the old lady reprimanded him.