SPINOFF BATTLE TENDENCY: [Youngblood Part 2]

Joseph POV

Y/N took out our two bowls for breakfast.

"So, I already put a few tablespoons of water in the bowls. The oatmeal takes overnight to absorb the water." I watched her unwrap them where... vomit was bathing in them?!

"WHAT'S THIS?!!!" I yelled, one hand over my mouth and the other pinching my nose.
"There's no way I'm eating this, Y/N!"

I expected to get her wooden spoon right in the head but when I looked at her she was staring at the bowl. Lost in thought, she wrung a lemon out of each bowl.

Weird... This way of ignoring my nonsense doesn't sound like her at all...

"OOOH GOD! Seriously it looks like vomit!! Call Straizo to make us a good breakfast! I'm not on a diet tha-... that was a joke!" I whined.

"He is not there." she replied briefly, pouring in some sweetened condensed milk.

Is this brat okay?

I kept thinking about something to try to bring back the real Y/N.

"I stink of the mouth because of the fondue of yesterday is that normal? No matter how I brush my teeth, this disgusting taste does not go away!"

"It's because you haven't eaten anything since. Here, you're going to learn how to do it yourself." She put my bowl in front of me with an apple.

"Hm? What am I supposed to do? Pour it down the toilet? Give it to the horse to cure his diarrhea?" I chuckled at my own joke.

She glared at me as she sat down in front of me. There is definitely something wrong.

"Grate the apple and mix. Then add that." She gave me a bag of grated nuts.

"Hey, don't give me orders, I'm taller than you!" I winced as I mixed every ingredients. "Damn it ..."

She finished her breakfast calmly or in depression, I didn't know. I didn't have the courage to eat her weird breakfast so I poured myself some orange juice until I was ready. She was strangely silent and didn't even give me a look. It was starting to piss me off.

"Okay. Are you going to tell me what's wrong? Stop behaving like a great introverted lady, I hate to feel like a kid!" I barked.

I hesitatedly picked up my spoon, awaiting her response. I was ready to stick my spoon in the muesli when I heard a sniffle.
Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Eh..?! Why the hell are you crying?!"

I didn't know what to say or do. I'm not really good at wiping the kids' tears ...
Okay... let's go.

I took a deep breath and directed the spoon into my mouth.
I quickly swallowed the mixture, taking a large sip of orange juice just after to mask the still unknown taste.
"Yuuuummyyy it's delicious! This muesli is so tasty, Y/N!" I pretended.

"That's not why I'm crying, you asshole." She sobbed.

I wait patiently for her to unpack her problem. She wiped away her tears and looked up, revealing her puffy [e/c].

"I-I failed to destroy the pearl..." she declared.

"Uh... so you tried..." I kept my worry to myself. "Did you tell Straizo?"

She shook her head. "I can't tell him I failed. He trusts me!"

"Huh? Well exactly! He'll look for another way to destroy this shit! How is it possible to let a kid take care of it on her own ?! Did you see what state you are in? Give me that ball, I'll destroy it!" I got carried away.