CHAPTER I: [Let's go!]

February 1875~

The Raki family was a rich family from Switzerland. So your father decided to go explore the world. Head to British Empire via France and Germany, a country your mother always wanted to visit.
After the long journey you finally arrived at the port of Normandy (France). You were excited to be at sea despite your fear of sailing boats because you knew that the sea was full of secrets but also that there was nothing more surprising and powerful than nature. Your family settled in two luxurious rooms side by side. With a king-size bed.

"Aaaahh~ finally! I'll be able to rest" You thought naively...

"I need a little nap too!" Your mom sighed, taking off her dress and corset.

"Mother, what are you doing????"

"Mh? I'm just making myself feel a little bit more comfortable. What's the problem, brat? I need to rest." She replied, lying down on « your » bed.

"But you have a room with father?..."

"Did you really think I was gonna let my 7-year-old girl sleep alone? The trip made you stupid? And your father has to work! He's with your little brother so I take the opportunity to rest! Do you have a problem with that, sweetheart ?"

"I don't..."

Y/N POV

GREAT! I thought I had a few moments of quiet without hearing people screaming and incessant noises... Now it's worst, I have to deal with her foul snoring...

I put on my pajamas and went to bed after reading -and crying- a book that my father ordered me to read to enrich my culture. It was boring, what do I care since women are good at being faithful wives or servants? I don't think I have the choice... my parents are very strict. I don't have the same mentality as them. I wonder why God gave birth to me in this boring bourgeois family...

I closed my eyes and 6 hours later, we FINALLY arrived at the port of Dover.

~

We landed. The cold wind was so strong that it was almost impossible to open my eyes. But the most striking thing was the dark crowd that stood before us, merchants, servants, families, there were too many people arghhh!

"Y/N, be careful it's crowded." Your dad said before holding your brother's hand. You did the same with your mom.

"First we'll go to Rochester I have something to do there. Come on." Your dad stated.

You went back in a horse-drawn carriage. Your sight began gradually to diminish. Ready to fall into a deep sleep. A GREAT deep sleep.

-6 hours later-

You were woken up by a man.
"Hey little girl, what are you doing here?"

"Mh...?"
You opened your eyes to see the driver standing in front of the horse-drawn carriage door.
"Did we get to Rochester?" You said, rubbing your eyes.

Suddenly, you noticed

WHERE. THE. HELL. WERE YOUR PARENTS ?!

A/N:
Sorry for this short chapter, I'm a nurse student and I'm on an internship (yes even in a coronavirus situation but it's cool, I feel useful haha) I have 1 week left but I'll find time because I really like writing it relaxes me :D
See you tomorrow for the second chapter: "Lost in London"

( ˘ ³˘)