The Birth of the Black Phantom: Part 1

"This is it Itachi. I only have a few minutes before I go on to the next life."

"Shisui don't talk like that! I can still get you to the hospital in time."

"No Itachi. The more I move, the poison will only speed up at a faster pace. I'm sorry Itachi." the teen now named Shisui stated sadly.

He and another teen named Itachi, were standing close to a cliff with a waterfall. Shisui, was dying from a poison that was coated on a kunai from his desperate fight for survival earlier. He had blood coming from his left eye that was shut tightly due to the swelling.

Shisui, felt himself become weak and began to use whatever strength he had left to remove his right, which he successfully did. He extended his hand out to Itachi, and gave him a sad smile.

"I'm sorry Itachi. It looks like I won't be able to keep that promise to you and Naruto. As my final wish Itachi, I want you to keep my eye in a secluded and safe place. Do not let anyone get their hands on it. If you ever have to do something drastic, give it to Naruto. I only trust you and him with my eye. Tell Naruto that I'm sorry but I had to do what I had to do for the village. But I know he will understand. The Crow Contract is also for you and Naruto to keep. They are very good for spying. Damn... I wish could have some dango for one last time before I leave to go to the afterlife. Goodbye... Itachi." Shisui finished as he jumped off of the cliff with bloody tears and a sad smile.

"SHISUI!!!" Itachi yelled as he unconsciously added chakra to his eyes causing his eyes to evolve into the next version of the Sharingan.

The Mangekyo Sharingan.

While doing this, Itachi made a vow to himself.

'I swear Shisui, your death will not be in vain. That bastard will go down for his crimes!' He thought while releasing killing intent.

(Time Skip)

"Itachi? Why are you here?"

"Naruto I don't have much time so you will have to listen. Danzo ordered me to kill the Uchiha Clan behind the Hokage's back. Mother and Sasuke are still alive. Danzo and the advisors are nothing but pure evil and they need to be dealt with immediately. I can't do it since I have been labeled as an S-Ranked ninja I need to leave the village as soon as possible. He and his ROOT ANBU also were the ones behind Shisui's death. I will be taking Shisui's eye with me while you have Crow Summoning Contract. I have to go now Naruto. I'm sorry I had to do this and leave you like this. Hopefully someday we will meet again. For now this is goodbye." Itachi said in tears as he disappeared in a murder of crows.

Naruto stood there in shock. He was in so much shock that he didn't even feel the burning sensation in his eyes as they too, evolved into a different Sharingan.

He too gained the Mangekyo Sharingan.

Naruto walked back to his desk looking at Itachi's and Shisui's ANBU masks. He also looked at the pictures of them together. He started shedding tears, and then burst into a loud sob that the other ANBU operatives heard. One ANBU operative, who was an captain, shushin in front of her commander to see what was wrong.

"Commander is everything alright?" she asked with a hint of concern in her voice.

Naruto, who had begin to sob quietly, shook his head 'No.', and began to talk.

"Cat..."

"Yes Commander?"

"Rise and come forward." Naruto said with stern voice that had a hint of sadness in his voice. Cat walked up to the desk while slightly nervous. She was thinking that she had did something wrong and began to think about what she did wrong. Naruto took notice of this and began talking.

"If you think you are in trouble, then you can stop thinking like that right now. There is something that I would like congratulate you in. You are moving up into a new rank." Naruto said.

"What do you mean move up to a new rank? I'm already a captain, what could I possibly be..." Cat eyes widen behind the mask.

"C-Commander? You can't mean???"

"Yes. As of right now, Cat, you are the new ANBU Commander. Tenzo will be the Head Captain. Take off your mask, Yugao." Naruto said with an warm smile.

Cat, now known as Yugao, took off her mask slowly. She then looked at her commander, who still had his mask on, which looked like a dragon, and began to talk.

"Why me?"

"I choose you because you are the best hard working woman I have ever seen. Proving to people that women can do the same thing as men. You are the best female kenjutsu user that Konoha's ever had since the Red Death. You show good leader ship. So I thought, why not make her the First Female ANBU Commander." Naruto said with a small smile.

Yugao blushed at the praise that her commander gave her. It felt good to be praised by one of the strongest people in the village. She got out her thoughts and asked her commander a question.

"What about you commander?" she asked.

Naruto smirked under his mask and stood up. At the age of 15, he stood at 5'10 and was still growing. He had a lean, athletic body which was built for speed. He had on a black, tight long-sleeved ANBU shirt along with black ANBU pants and ANBU steel-toe boots. He had two katanas strapped to his back. He had on a haori that resembled that fourth Hokage's but his was black with white flames that had the kanji for commander (司令官) on the back in white. He removed his mask and shook his head side to side and sighed.

"Yare~ yare~, this thing was getting uncomfortable." He said as he looked at Yugao with his violet eyes that had slits for pupils. Yugao had slight blush on her face while looking at her commander.

"As I was saying, Yugao, I will be doing something tonight, something that will probably change how the way you think about me. I will be sent away for a long time for doing this. So I will need you to take over for me."

"What are you planning commander?"

Naruto turned and looked her with a stern face with dark violet eyes that caused her to take a step back.

"I'm going to Kill Danzo and his ROOT ANBU and the advisors."