Five Kage Summit: Part 1

"So why have been called Kakashi-sensei?" Naruko asked as her and team seven were walking to the Hokage mansion.

"I don't know. I just know that we and the other teams have been summoned to go to the Hokage mansion." Kakashi told his student as his other two students were thinking about something. He looked at the Hokage mansion and sighed.

"Come on. Let's not keep Lady Hokage waiting." He said with an eye smile as he and his team body flickered inside.

(Scene Change)

Team seven walked in to see the rest of the Rookie Nine and Gai's team along with the team sensei's. Naruko looked towards the Hokage desk and saw that the chair was facing towards the windows.

"Oi Granny! Why did you summon us?" Naruko asked. All she got as an answer was an deep chuckle.

"I can assure you that I'm not granny." The voice said as the chair turned around to face them shocking everybody in the room.

"N-Nii-san?!" Naruko yelled with wide eyes. Naruto laughed as he stood up to his full height, which was still shocking to some people in the room.

"Hello Naruko. Let me introduce myself. I am Naruto Namikaze Uchiha. Your Sixth Hokage." Naruto said with an smirk. Sasuke stared at him with a look of amazement like the other genin and Jonin in the room.

"How?" Kakashi asked.

"Well, after that sparring match two weeks ago, Tsunade-kaachan decided to step down and let me have the position. She is now in charge of the whole hospital. At first, I didn't want it but I thought about it and said fuck it why not." Naruto answered bluntly with an shrug causing everybody to sweat drop at his antics.

"But that's not why I summoned you here." Naruto said in a serious tone causing everyone to waver at first but they also looked at him in serious. Naruto saw this and sat down in his seat, resting his head on top of his hands.

"To cut straight to the chase, we might be going to war." Naruto said emotionless causing everybody eyes to widen.

"A war against another village?" Shikamaru asked.

"No. Against the Akatsuki." Naruto asked.

"But how? I thought the Akatsuki was dealt with." Kurenai stated.

"Have you forgotten the true mastermind in the Akatsuki?" Naruto asked the ninja in front of him. Naruko looked at her brother in confusion before her she looked at him with recognition in her eyes.

"Madara." She answered.

"Correct. This so called Madara, might start a war in order to get the two remaining tailed beasts. He already has the other seven in his grasps and I'll be damned if he gets his hands on my little sister." Naruto said coldly as his eyes flashed red for a second causing everyone to gulp in fear.

"But how do you know all this will happen Naruto-nii?" Sasuke asked his older brother figure. Naruto looked at him and smirked like an typical Uchiha.

"You know how every Uchiha has an special technique of their own when they awaken the Mangekyo Sharingan?" Naruto asked as Sasuke and everybody in the room nodded their head.

"Well I want you to guess mines." Naruto said as he activated his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan causing everyone to shake in fear due to the immense power behind his eyes. Sasuke looked down to the ground thoughtfully until he gasped and looked at the new Hokage in shock.

"Y-Your eyes... they can see into the future?!" Sasuke asked as everybody eyes widen and their jaws dropped. Naruto chuckled warmly before nodding.