Battle of Peace; Part 5: The Awakening of the Four Horsemen- Part 1

"Well it seems those three sacrificed themselves to save the two of you." Obito said as he spat out blood to the ground. He was heavily injured from fighting Itachi and Shisui.

Not to mention Kakashi joined the fight as well, he was closed to losing until he sent many wooden spears towards Naruko and Sasuke. The three men acted out of instinct and covered the two young ninjas.

"It seems they have faith that you two will end this war-" Obito was cut off by a strong punch that hit him in the face, sending him flying. He shakily got up and looked he hit him with so much force and saw that it was his sensei who was glaring at him murderously, with killing intent surrounding him.

Obito never seen his sensei this angry before. So the look he was getting sent fear into his heart as he looked at the legendary man in front of him. He also had a chaotic smile on his face, showing that his Uchiha genes were taking over at the moment. This wasn't his sensei no more. No, this was Minato Namikaze; The One Man Army Slayer. Konoha's Yellow Flash.

 Konoha's Yellow Flash

"Obito Uchiha...I will personally kill you myself." Minato said darkly as he smiled evilly causing the two younger ninjas to look on in shock at the legendary Hokage.

'T-This is how Tou-san acts when he's angry?' Naruko thought to herself as she shivered in fear, unconsciously taking a step back. Sasuke looked at his fellow clansman in shock, once again at the display of power being showed. He too, took a step back as he saw the dark smile on the Fourth Hokage's face.

 He too, took a step back as he saw the dark smile on the Fourth Hokage's face

'H-He's almost as insane as his father!' Sasuke thought in fear. Minato then quickly disappeared and reappeared behind Obito, causing the said Uchiha to turn quickly and block the force of the punch but wasn't able to block nothing as Minato wasn't there.

"I'm below you." A cold voice said as Obito was uppercutted harshly by his former sensei.

"You took everything away from me. You took me away from wife. You took me away from my children. You took me away from the village that I swore to protect.." Minato started off, as his own chakra started surrounding him, giving off a golden hue.

"And now, I will take away everything from you this very moment. Everything that you've planned up to this point, will be for nothing, because those plans will simply fail, because of me." Minato finished as his Eternal Mangekyo flared to life. Dark golden chakra began rising to the air, much to Obito's horror.