The Revival of the Four Hokages; Part 1

"This place looks abandoned. Are you sure that this is the right place?" Suigetsu asked as he turned to Orochimaru. Orochimaru simply smirked before chuckling.

"Yes. This is the right place where all the secrets sleep." Orochimaru grinned as he walked off ahead of the group. Along with him are Suigetsu, Jugo, Karin, Tayuya, and surprisingly, Sasuke. They were all walking into a building that seemed to be sacred to the Uchiha Clan. Orochimaru did a small fire Jutsu in order to light up the room in order to get the process started.

"Get the white Zetsu's ready." Orochimaru ordered as he took out the Shinigami mask. Sasuke looked to his mentor with curiosity.

"What are planning on doing?" Sasuke asked as Orochimaru turned to him with a serious look.

"First I'm going to get these white Zetsu's situated, I'm going to summon the Shinigami." Orochimaru stated causing Sasuke's eyes to widen.

"Why would you need to summon him?" Sasuke questioned the Snake Sannin.

"To revive the previous Hokage's. It was a special mission given to me by Lord Hokage, and I don't intend on letting him down...since he's put his trust into me." Orochimaru answered as he looked down at the mask in his hands. "Even though I was a criminal who has done wrong and inhuman things that will never be forgotten and will never be forgivable, Lord Hokage still put his trust in me to do this special mission that was made just for me. And I can't abandon his trust." Orochimaru spoke truthfully shocking everyone greatly.

"Who are you...you are not Orochimaru." Suigetsu said as Orochimaru simply chuckled.

"I can assure that I'm Orochimaru. Now here's the plan." Orochimaru said as his face changed into a serious one. "As I said before, I'm goi to use the Shinigami Mask to revive the previous Hokage's. Since I have the DNA of the four previous Hokage's, I will release them from the Shinigami's belly and bring them back to the Pure Land. And the Zetsu's will be used in order for the previous Hokage's to have a body." Orochimaru explained before separating himself from everyone.

He then put on the Shinigami Mask before waiting a while. Three seconds later, chakra began surrounding him like a while fire as it seem to be controlling his movements. A silhouette of the Shinigami then appeared behind Orochimaru with a malicious smile as a Tanto rested in his mouth. The room seemed to get cold as an eerie feeling of death surrounded the entire room causing the lit flames to turn into a dark and malevolent purple.

The Shinigami took the Tanto out his mouth slowly before licking his blade evilly as he chuckled darkly in his raspy and demonic voice. He slowly brought his Tanto to his belly. He then dug the blade deeply into his stomach before slicing it open slowly. The same thing to happen to Orochimaru as his torso began to open as blood began rushing out like a river causing him to grunt loudly in pain.

Four souls made its way out of the Shinigami's belly as it floated over the four Zetsu's that were on the floor for the ritual. Orochimaru took the mask off, causing the Shinigami to disappear. Orochimaru quickly went through hand seals before yelling.

"EDO TENSEI NO JUTSU!" He yelled as the Zetsu's began to rise up in the air but their facial features began to change to that of the previous Hokage's. Orochimaru turned to Jugo with a pained look on his face.

"Now Jugo!" He yelled as he opened his mouth widely as a snake version of himself erupted from his mouth and entered into the Zetsu's mouth that was held opened by Jugo.

Silence was the only thing that was heard. Wait can you hear silence...I don't know and I don't care just go with the flow my boi! Ahem! But anyways, silence is what filled up the room before Orochimaru started laughing.