Battle of Peace: Part 1; Uh...What the hell is going on?

"Commander. What are your orders?" Kakashi asked Naruto as the young Hokage narrowed his eyes with a serious facial expression. He was inside of Naruto's Susanoo, which was very cool but he kept that to himself.

"We will fight. Shisui and Itachi will be here in little while. And once they get here, we will show the world why we were known as the Four Horsemen of Konoha." Naruto said as Kakashi smirked under his mask. "So until then, we must stop my grandfather and the masked man from getting Eight Tails and Kurama-sama. Since Gaara and the other Kages are fighting clones of my grandfather, you will be taking his spot." Naruto commanded and Kakashi nodded before disappearing in a lightning shunshin.

With Kakashi taking over Gaara's division, that left Kakashi's division unattended but Naruto already had a plan for that.

"Old man! Fugaku-ojisan! Can you two take control of Kakashi's division?" Naruto asked as the two Uchiha's smirked and nodded before taking off in their Susanoo. Naruto turned to the rest of the reanimated Shinobi, his sister and god brother.

"You two...you think you can keep up with us?" Naruto asked causing the two of them to nod in determination. Naruto simply smirked before a crow landed on his shoulder. Naruto raised an eyebrow before he nodded which caused the crow to fly off. The reanimated shinobi, Sasuke, and Naruko looked at him with a confused look on their face. Naruto saw this and raised an eyebrow.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"Big bro...why the hell where you talking to a crow?" Naruko asked bluntly as Sasuke just looked at him weirdly. Naruto sighed at his sister before turning back to the enemy.

"It was Itachi. The crow was used so Itachi could talk to me through a mental link." Naruto said as Naruko's eyes widen as her mouth formed an 'O'.

"You still don't get it don't you?" Naruto asked his sister bluntly with a sweat drop.

"Nope!" She answered while chuckling sheepishly causing Naruto's eyebrow to twitch violently as the reanimated ninja's and Sasuke watched the two siblings with an amused look on their face. Madara even stopped what he was doing just to watch his grandchildren.

"Hn. After this war, I'll be personally teaching you everything. Seriously Naruko, what the hell were you doing in the academy when you were younger?" Naruto asked his sister.

"Pranking Shinobi Clan Heads, the ANBU Headquarters, Some of the Civilian Council, the Academy Teachers except for Iruka, and painting the Hokage Monument in broad daylight in a kill me orange jumpsuit. How nobody saw her still amazes me till this day." Sasuke surprisingly answered causing everyone to sweatdrop. Naruko had the audacity to blush in embarrassment.

"So that's why you were failing in the academy? Because you were pulling pranks?" Naruto asked in a emotionless tone, scaring Naruko as she gulped in fear.

"N-Naruto-nii...let's talk about this. I-It's not my fault that the teachers didn't want to teach me anything!" Naruko yelled hoping to get out of her predicament.

"So if the teacher's didn't want to help, why not ask Mebuki-obasan for help? Or Mikoto-obasan?" Naruto asked as his sharingan spun dangerously slow causing Naruko to pale.

'Shit! Shit! Shit' Naruko thought before she was hit on the top of her head hardly causing her to grab her head pain.

"Owwww! N-Naruto-nii that hurts!" Naruko said as tears where present in the corner of her eyes as a large knot appeared on the top of her head. Naruto only looked down on her with a emotionless look causing her to shiver in fear.

"Be grateful I held back on that punch. Idiot little sister." Naruto said as his fist was smoking from hitting Naruko's head.

'That was holding back?!' Everyone thought as a rain cloud appeared over Naruko's head.