Sparring Lessons: The Rookie Nine vs Uchiha no Kaijin

"So is there any reason why you called us here Lady Tsunade?"

"Well Kakashi I'll enlighten you since you asked so nicely. You, Gai's, Asuma's and Kurenai's team are going to spar against Naruto today." Tsunade answered her top Jonin in the leaf.

The three Jonin, except for Kurenai's, eyes widen hearing this.

"Excuse me my lady," Kurenai started getting the three men to snap out of their shock, "Who is this Naruto you speak of? Surely he can't be that strong to take on the Rookie Nine and Gai's team." Kurenai asked as the three men turned to her so fast with a shock look on their face.

"Seriously Kurenai, you don't know who Naruto is?" Asuma asked as he took his cigarette out of his mouth.

"No? Should I know him?" She asked causing their eyes to widen even more, if that was even possible.

"Kurenai, please tell me you've heard of Konoha's 'Uchiha no Kaijin'?" Kakashi asked as she nodded causing them to let out a breath of relief that they were holding.

"Wait you're telling me that this Naruto, is the legendary Black Phantom???" She asked. Before anybody could answer her question, a book was thrown to her at full speed but she caught it. The book read 'BINGO BOOK' in bold letters going straight across.

"Read it. Go to the third page, right after the Fourth Hokage's." Her Hokage ordered as she did and was shocked and scared to her core.

Naruto Namikaze-Uchiha
-Black Phantom of the Uchiha-
-Uchiha no Kaijin
-Midnight Reaper-
SS-Rank Ninja
-Former ANBU Commander known as Ryū
-Known for killing Elder Danzo Shimura and his ROOT ANBU. He also killed the elders and most of the Civilian Council and their families all in the single night, earning him the alias 'The Midnight Reaper.' Some former ANBU operatives have even stated that once he was caught, they were put in a genjutsu making them witness the massacre. After witnessing the genjutsu and being put into handcuffs, he asked the Third Hokage to label him as 'The Black Phantom of Konoha'.

Father- Minato Namikaze-Uchiha- Deceased
Mother- Kushina Uzamaki-Senju- Deceased

Maternal Grandfather-Arashi Uzamaki- Deceased
Maternal Grandmother-Kanna Senju- Deceased

Paternal Grandfather- Madara Uchiha- Deceased
Paternal Grandmother- Luna Namikaze- Deceased

Elements-
-Raiton: Is rumored to have complete control over Black Lightning
-Katon: Due to his Uchiha genes, he also his Katon element is described as blood red flames that are enough to burn through most metal
-Fuuton: Has an strong wind affinity also but hasn't been known to use it
-Suiton: Due to his huge chakra reserves, he can create water particles out of then air like the Second Hokage, and flood small if not large villages.
-Doton- Again, like his fuuton, he barely uses this affinity only when he needs to.

Dojutsu-
-Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan

Skills-
-Taijutsu: Kage Level
-Genjutsu: Kage Level
-Kenjustu: Kage Level
-Ninjutsu: Kage Level
-Shurikenjutsu: ANBU Commander Level
-Fuinjustu: Kage Level

Abilities-
The Perfect Susanoo is the only ability shown by Naruto Uchiha so the rest are either rumors or unknown.

FLEE-ON-SIGHT!!!!!!!
ANBU Captain and lower ranked Shinobi should flee on sight when they come across Naruto Uchiha. Run for your life! Pack your shit and haul ass like your troublesome wife is chasing you around the house with an iron skillet because she found your stash of Icha Icha Paradise............in other words RUN BITCH!!!! RUUUUUNNNNN!!!!