The Start of the Fourth Great Ninja War

"The young Kazekage knows how to give a speech doesn't he?" Ay commented as the other Kage nodded. Naruto was resting his head on his left hand while Orochimaru stood beside him with his subordinates Karin, Jugo, Suigetsu, and Tayuya.

"I'm surprised that you didn't go out into the battle field with the Shinobi young Namikaze." Ay stated as he turned to Naruto who slowly opened his eyes showing his Sharingan in its matured state.

"I'll go out their when it gets out of hand. Until then, we have to put our faith in our Shinobi." Naruto replied as he tapped his hands on the large desk. He then turned to Orochimaru and looked at him before remembering what he wanted to ask him.

"Orochimaru."

"Yes Lord Hokage?" Orochimaru said with a grin.

"The boy, Kabuto, wasn't he a subordinate of yours?" Naruto asked as Orochimaru nodded before gaining a serious look on his face.

"Yes but he betrayed me and joined with the leader of the Akatsuki." Orochimaru answered as Naruto nodded to him.

"Are these two girls Uzumaki's?" Naruto asked as Orochimaru nodded towards young Hokage.

"Yes. I found them when was banished from the leaf. The girl Tayuya has the curse mark as she was one of my subordinate's to receive the curse mark." Orochimaru stated honestly. Naruto narrowed his eyes a little before nodding.

"And the other one?" Naruto questioned.

"Her name is Karin. She has a unique healing ability. When I found her she had bite marks all over her body." Orochimaru said as everyone looked at him with a confused look.

"What do you mean she had bite marks all over her body?" Mei asked as Orochimaru sighed.

"Before I took over the Land of Grass, the former leader used to have Karin and her mother heal the wounded Shinobi. And the only way to do that was by them letting the Shinobi bite them. Unfortunately Karin's mother died due to amount of chakra it took from her which is shocking considering that she was an Uzumaki." Orochimaru informed the Kage's as everyone eyes widen except for Naruto, who simply closed his eyes.

"So after this war, you wouldn't mind if I adopt them would you?" Naruto asked Orochimaru, who's eye's widen slightly before he smiled.

"I don't mind Lord Hokage. After all, they are your family members." Orochimaru said shocking the two girls.

"But Orochimara-sama, I thought he was an Uchiha and Namikaze?" Tayuya asked in shock as Naruto and Orochimaru chuckled.

"Well you see Tayuya-chan, Lord Hokage is also part Uzumaki and Senju. He is from the Royal bloodline of the Uzumaki Clan." Orochimaru informed the girls.

"Which means..." Karin started off.

"That Lord Hokage is the true King of Uzushiogakure." Orochimaru finished as the two girls looked at Naruto with hope filled eyes. Naruto just smirked like a typical Uchiha and leaned back in his chair.

"You can decide later if you want to come with me after the War. Take all the time you need." Naruto informed the two girls as they nodded with smiles.

"Ay-sama we got a message from the Third Division!" A ninja yelled getting everyone's attention.

"What is it?" Ay demanded seriously.

"We just heard from Kakashi-san that not only are they fighting an army of Zetsu's but they are also fighting reanimated Ninja's as well." The ninja informed.

"What?!" Ay yelled as Onoki and Mei gasped but Naruto just put his hand on his forehead and sighed.

"Dammit. Where is Uncle Jiraya?" Naruto asked the ninja.