Five Kage Summit: Part 3

"And my name is Naruto Namikaze Uchiha. I am the Sixth Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. With me as my guards is my little sister Naruko Uzumaki and Yamato." Naruto introduced himself lastly.

Everyone looked towards Naruko in shock, especially Gaara. He didn't know that Naruko had an older brother. Nonetheless he was an Uchiha. The other two sand siblings were shocked too.

Everyone stared at Naruto. He had an aura that showed power and authority. Being the tallest person there at the Kage Summit, only an inch taller than the Raikage, caused you to have a lot of attention. Mifune looked towards Naruto and nodded.

"And now we will begin the Kage Summit!" Mifune stated as Naruto sat back down and took off his Hokage hat. He sat the hat on the table and used his right hand to support his head as he began tapping the left side of the chair in a rhythmic way.

"Now before we began on why we are here, I know some of the newer Hokage's have questions that need to be answered so please start asking." Mifune said as Gaara looked towards Naruto.

"Lord Sixth." He called out.

"Yes?"

"I'm was wondering, are you Naruko's biological older brother?" Gaara asked as Naruto smiled and nodded.

"Yes. She is indeed my younger biological sister." Naruto answered truthfully.

"But how? You said you were an Namikaze but you have black hair. My guess is the Uchiha genes but the question is, which Uchiha did it come from?" Mei asked as she looked at Naruto with a slight blush.

"Well, to answer your question I am Namikaze and Uchiha as you can see I adopted more of my Uchiha genes. You can thank my grandfather, Madara Uchiha, for that. I also have a slight bit of my mother's and grandmother's genes but Naruko has more of that and the Senju genes on her side." Naruto stated shocking everyone there.

"So you mean to tell me that the Yellow Flash was the son of the Ghost of the Uchiha? And to make it worse, you look and sound exactly like your grandfather that is scary. The apple doesn't fall to far from the tree I see." The third Tschuikage stated sarcastically only to get a heated glare from Naruto that made him flinch.

"Mind your tongue Lord Tschuikage. That is still my father and grandfather you are talking about." Naruto said sternly which caused everyone to shiver.

"And your father and grandfather slaughtered thousands of my soldiers!" The Tschuikage yelled out.

"During times of war you did the same thing to the Leaf did you not? So what's the difference Lord Tschuikage? These are the consequences that come with the price of war, a price that you were willing to pay as soon as you took the seat as the Tschuikage. You sent men and women out there to stop my father did you not? You led men and women to stop my grandfather did you not? And you did this, knowing my grandfather's and father's caliber in terms of power easily outclassed yours. So if there is anybody to blame, blame yourself Lord Tschuikage." Naruto finished leaving Ōnoki speachless. Kurosutchi gritted her teeth in anger as she began lashing out at Naruto.

"Your father killed my mother you bastard!"

"Kurosutchi!"

"No Lord Tschuikage let her speak." Naruto said calmly.

"It isn't fair! Your father took away everything away from me! I hate your father! I hate your village! And the sight of you makes me hate your village more. Maybe if I killed you, I can avenge my mother and get my vengeance!!!" She yelled out in hatred as Naruto just stared at her. The room was quiet and everyone was waiting for Naruto's response. Naruko was gritting her teeth in anger as somebody just disrespected her brother and father in front of her. She felt a hand grab hers and turned to see Naruto holding it tightly as he gave her a warm smile. Naruto then looked back towards Kurosutchi, who was releasing killing intent but it wasn't effecting Naruto not even the slightest.